Grain and seeds for baking bread, but where ?

Nakonamath

i had a bread maker shipped from home, i bake nice white bread, but i need my seeds and grains, i have looked under every rock, cant fint anything other than almonds :.)

i have had my eyes on the Rabbit and hamster food, it is the nearest i can find ..........................

anyone know where i can buy 1-2-3-4-5 kg grain/seed mix ? ( ONLINE )

Jack

pointless without saying where you live.

Thailand

i need it to be send to me,

BigC macro ect. ofcourse dont have this things. i am looking for someone who know where to get this, maybe they own a bakery, work in a hotel or something which buys this things.

er...where in Thailand? For example near me I have great success in buying different flours and grains in Villa, TOPS and my local bakery supply shop. I'm in Chaeng Wattana. Go on, give us a hint on how to help you.

Thailand

BigC macro ect. ofcourse dont have this things. i am looking for someone who know where to get this, maybe they own a bakery, work in a hotel or something which buys this things.

er...where in Thailand? For example near me I have great success in buying different flours and grains in Villa, TOPS and my local bakery supply shop. I'm in Chaeng Wattana. Go on, give us a hint on how to help you.

Bangsaen

I can find some mixed overpriced stuff in Tops, but, i dont mind to buy 5kg or even 10kg of some kind of seeds, if i can get it wholesale somewhere.

i think the trick is to find each seed and mix it yourself.

seems cheaper to buy rabbit food........

Jack

Thailand

Hi

Bangsaen

I can find some stuff in Tops, Macro ect. but it is not Bulk price, and i cant get everything, i am looking for a wholeseller where i can buy maybe 5 kg of each item i need, at bulk price.

Any suggestions ?

i come so far to understand i maybe need to buy each different seed and cerials 1 by 1 and mix my self, as the sellers maybe only produce 1-2-3 different types each.

Jack

Thailand

Hi

Bangsaen

I can find some stuff in Tops, Macro ect. but it is not Bulk price, and i cant get everything, i am looking for a wholeseller where i can buy maybe 5 kg of each item i need, at bulk price.

Any suggestions ?

i come so far to understand i maybe need to buy each different seed and cerials 1 by 1 and mix my self, as the sellers maybe only produce 1-2-3 different types each.

Jack

My local supplier is a touch too far for you. The quantities you are talking about might be worth talking to the customer service desk in Makro as they have a strong European import function working through them. Just a thought.

Personally I don't think I've ever seen the quantities you are talking about for flax, etc just the stuff in Villa which fits your needs just not the quantities.

My local supplier is a touch too far for you. The quantities you are talking about might be worth talking to the customer service desk in Makro as they have a strong European import function working through them. Just a thought.

Personally I don't think I've ever seen the quantities you are talking about for flax, etc just the stuff in Villa which fits your needs just not the quantities.

Less can do it, I don't need 5kg each, but I dont want to pay 150baht for 500gram of something if I can buy 50kg and get it at 100 ish

Jack

Looking through the breakfast food section may bring you joy, I have seen all sorts of grains and stuff in there (Macro or BigC? -can't remember)

yes for mussle bread maybe

jokes aside guys, im looking for the place where hotels and such places buy there stuff.

Jack

Looking through the breakfast food section may bring you joy, I have seen all sorts of grains and stuff in there (Macro or BigC? -can't remember)

yes for mussle bread maybe

jokes aside guys, im looking for the place where hotels and such places buy there stuff.

Jack

Not a joke, check it out.

I do not know who is supplying the hotels. I only know 1 hotel supplier and that is Bunters, the British Butcher. I doubt they can help but that would be my first port of call in my search. I would call them and ask if they know any of the suppliers in the city. It is the only lead I can provide in your search and it is a long shot.

I understand that you want larger quantities, but I use the small snack packs of pumpkin, watermelon or sunflower seeds when I'm baking cakes. Thet're only around 10-15 bht a bag, and each bag lasts for at least two fruit cakes.

I get them in Tesco/Lotus, in the nuts and snacks isle.