People and their Motorbikes in Thailand(images)

Dancealot

^^^ @ LburtonL...

Dear Sir, Would you kindly change your avatar to something that is not my avatar please?

Avatar identity crisis!w00t.gif A delicate subject. You both registered around the same time... Very quaint....whistling.gif

Moving on.... I forgot to mention with the top photo, I wanted to celebrate page 50 of people and their motorbikes.thumbsup.gif I know there's a lot of undiscovered photo possibilities and a considerable potential to keep this thread running together.

Thanks everyone for contributing and your loyal support.

@:Shaggy, your latest close-up on post :#1231

I adore that shot! Keep it up, sir. I can learn-a-lot^ from watching your close-up work.

Meanwhile at 20mph I'm still struggling with my close-ups, since I never use zoom or a big lense...

15333452935_ae7bb0cd85_b.jpg

DAL...avatar identity crisis...I have seniority.

At 20mph if you are also on a bike & the driver, you do not want to

use a zoom or big lens since nasty accidents can happen & we don't

want that to happen do we DAL?! Your photography is coming along

quite nicely for an accident to ruin it.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^ Felix....hey thanks for that info. The initial post looked like many old gas stations n the US.

This place I have never seen & many thanks for the location. Next time driving around there I'll

stop in & grab some pix too. Wonders never cease! Thanks again!

Came across this scene at a road-side restaurant during a day-trip. Not sure she has a license, but that wouldn't be atypical right? When they tried to take her off the bike she starting howling. So they left her there. And she still hadn't budged when we left.

post-141091-0-03881700-1412012759_thumb.