Buy A Pre Made Company

For a farang interested in starting a company in Thailand (eg a consultancy or some similar 1 man operation), what is the cheapest/best way forward?

Would it be to purchase an existing company, so as to avoid having to go through all the red-tape? Are such companies available in Thailand? Brand new or 'used' companies, that have had their credit status checked, so as not to be purchasing a debt ridden company...

If you want to avoid hassles, companise such as mine can create for you a "shelf company made to order."

You select:

1) Company name

2) Initial cpaitalization amount

3) Selection of company bsuiness objectives

My company provides:

1) Seven Thai shareholders

2) Initial Thai director

3) Legally-sufficient initial registered business adress

You pay an amount of money that covers the costs.

We incorporate company, and obtain tax and VAT registrations for that company. We then provide accounting services support to the new company until you are ready to assume control.

Wecan forward to you a set of company papers, and an employment sponsorship letter from the company - which you can use to obtain a non-immigreant Class B visa.

When you step into the picture, company can immediately apply for your work permit, and you can immediately open a company bank account.

We can continue to provide ongoing support, or we can execute a registration change - to simultaneously: 1) Relocate company address; 2) Replace our interim director with your chosen replacement (most likely YOU); 3) Replace any shareholders with your replacements.

Operating as described above, we can create your "shelf company made to order" in a bit less than three weeks. It is totally hassle-free for you. But - you have to pay a bit more for various aspects of having other people play their temporary roles in support of your goals.

I general, there are not conventional nominal cost "shelf companies" lying around Thailand - becase of the requirements Thailand for maintaining a substantial business address, and makimng monthly accounting submisions (even "negative" reports).

Good luck!

Steve Sykes

Managing Director

Indo-Siam Group

Bangkok

[email protected]

www.thaistartup.com

Brand new or 'used' companies, that have had their credit status checked, so as not to be purchasing a debt ridden company...

As for "used" existing companies that actually did some business, I don't know of a way you can positively verify those are debt free.