HORRIBLE Security at Junceylon

FireMedic

Today I parked my PCX, with the alarm set, at the Big Bike parking in Junceylon...about 5 meters away from the money collector and security guard. When I returned after the movie, my PCX was moved to the other side of the parking area and something was stolen off of it. I don't mean I carelessly left or forgot something on it for it to be liberated, someone pried it off my bike taking at least 5 mins. When I noticed the problem I asked the security guard and of course he knew nothing. I asked for a Supervisor and he refused to call. I had to walk to the loss prevention office and wait for a supervisor. One guy came up and a fat woman who's the supervisor and I was informed that none of the cameras are working in the garage. I started to take their pictures for a police report, the supervisor walked away and refused to talk anymore. I did get both their pics. I'll go to the police later when it stops raining. I know it will go nowhere quickly but.....

• Like 1

There were more pcx bikes there than anything else. The security guards are pretty quick to get smaller bike riders away from that parking area. Someone moved my bike around the corner and out of view from the entrance camera. I haven't seen any signs or have been told about no pcx parking at either Central or Jungceylon.

Stevenl- I don't understand your question? falang-venn?

There were more pcx bikes there than anything else. The security guards are pretty quick to get smaller bike riders away from that parking area. Someone moved my bike around the corner and out of view from the entrance camera. I haven't seen any signs or have been told about no pcx parking at either Central or Jungceylon.

Stevenl- I don't understand your question? falang-venn?

Yes, that was my question, what does Falkan mean with that?