Do any of you really care about the red/yellow shirts?

i claudius

I know that nothing much is happening here ,yet? but lets be honest ,how many of you really care what govt is in power? on the news section i said that ,we are immegrants and we should keep out of polatics ,just like i believe immegrants to the UK should ,i also said that if we were really honest all many of us really care is if the baht goes down and our money goes up ,am i right ?

so ,seems most of us do not really care what goes on in Thai polotics as long as we are not involved,thats not to say we want people to die or be hurt?

there's one square faced person involved in Thai politics that should be euthenised

Thailand would be so much better off

An inappropriate post has been removed from view which violates forum rules:

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.

Apologies to the member with the good reply. If you see posts like this again in the future, please use the report button in the bottom left of the post. We appreciate your help in this matter.

yes, i don't like reds

sir,

u should love yellows with a name like that.

Seriously, they are all the same,babies throwing dummies out of prams.The reds are getting bribes via the business owners to go to the rally,so no difference there khun Blackman

If you have a family here, a business, an investment in a home, etc. Then it's OK to be concerned about what's happening. Immigrant or not.

I think most really don't care about red or yellow. Just about doing the right thing and making life safe, easy and fun.

I agree.

I suspect that posters with very strong opinions on Thai politics are heavily invested here, both financially and emotionally. I can understand their angst.

I observe Thai politics but its a Thai problem, not my concern- they will resolve it... or they won't.

If you have a family here, a business, an investment in a home, etc. Then it's OK to be concerned about what's happening. Immigrant or not.

I think most really don't care about red or yellow. Just about doing the right thing and making life safe, easy and fun.

I agree.

I suspect that posters with very strong opinions on Thai politics are heavily invested here, both financially and emotionally. I can understand their angst.

I observe Thai politics but its a Thai problem, not my concern- they will resolve it... or they won't.

From business owner point of view i can tell the difference of who is in power by the attitude of staff and people applying for the job.

I understand it sounds weird, but during the time Democrats were in power, i had the least hassles with staff or recruiting.

May be a coincidence

Most businesses relying on tourism have had enough of both, this yeah high season looks like to be ruined, so am expecting for more doors to close, not the brightest future ahead..

yes, i don't like reds

sir,

u should love yellows with a name like that.

Seriously, they are all the same,babies throwing dummies out of prams.The reds are getting bribes via the business owners to go to the rally,so no difference there khun Blackman

not sure why i should love yellows re: my name, maybe you will enlighten me

however, its not money related for me, i dislike bullies of any colour

reds are bullies, hence i dislike reds

Anyone that uses their political position for personal/family financial gain is wrong, anyone that uses their political position to benefit their family members is wrong, anyone that uses the thai people as a personal weapon to push their ideology is wrong, anyone that lets a wanted criminal pay them to do whatever they want is wrong so basically I think thaksin, yingluck, the ptp and the reds are all pathetic, suthep is not far behind them with his latest outburst too now.

• Like 2