Come On Leeds!

Unlucky Leeds.

redrus

Sorry... :D

They were totally outclassed and comprehensively thrashed! :o !

I'm a Manchester United supporter.

Not that that will mean much to you, if you didn't understand my post, Leeds fans will understand.

I wanted Leeds back up, to play them again, as much as I hate them (in the football sense) they're no good to me down there......! :D

I wasn't talking about how they played.

redrus

Thanks for the thoughts.

It was a terrible night, and I would rather have finished 10th in the division than go through the hope and heartache of the last two weeks.

Watford killed us. They completely outran, outfought, outthought and outplayed us. Leeds just didnt turn up . . they looked scared from the off and KB's tactics were too defensive from the off.

While devastated, I think it's probably the best thing all around. We're not yet ready, and I dont want to be a Sunderland next season. I hope we learn from this, consolidate and move forward.

Good luck to Watford. They thoroughly deserved it.

It was great, incidentally, to see the game played in such a good spirit.

Here's to next season.

A very honest post Bendix.... it MUST have been a bitter pill to swallow, but you have taken this set back admirably...as Kevin Blackwell has.

Start looking forward to next year (after we have won the world cup! )

PS Thanx for the pm

TP

My heart wanted Leeds to go up but my brain knew we could not survive with the big guns !!!

Great season in finals of the play offs & nomore debt ,Mr Bates can see now 4 - 5 good signings this season & automatic next year !!!

Marching on together !!!