Thai Airways To Increase Flight Prices

george

One of main main reasons for flying Thai economy is leg room. They are better than all other carriers London - Bangkok.

Not anymore they're not. EVA's new 777s have better legroom and video-on-demand in economy. No contest. :o

Not sure if that's true, definetely not better. I've flown on this route both economy and enhanced economy (In my opinion not as good as the 747 Advanced Economy) aand I think that the legroom is less possibly 1 inch less than Thai.

http://www.westernair.co.uk/seatpitch.html

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fall, I will take Korean Air for the first time, Toronto to Seoul (4 nights there) and later to BKK. I've heard decent reports about Korean. Anyone else?

I had an appalling Air Canada return flight last fall from YYZ to BKK. So I decided to check options for this fall. Japan Air has an excellent fare ($1350 Cdn via Chicago). The national carrier, AirCan didn't rate a check. But ultimately I decided to go Korean YYZ direct to Seoul and avoid any potential for holdups by having to go through US scrutiny just for crossing the hall for the JAL flight connection. (I didn't want to risk my holiday over a misunderstanding with a loutish immigration agent.)

Last fall, I flew Viet Air BKK one way to Hanoi, which cost about $165 US. A return with Air Asia was $60 US. Argggh! Learned my lesson.