Buying New Bike

santo78

I decided to buy a new motorcycle. CBR150R , my problem is every year honda change colors and designs on fairing. For example 2013 I like red one alot , it's much better than 2011 & 2012 model reds.

I checked web for 2014 models but didn't get any reliable information about 2014 colors and design.So I wonder when actually Honda Thailand going to show new year models in their website (AP Honda still show 2013 model).

Thanks smile.png

Edited by santo78

Or just buy the bike & respray it any color you like. I just did my Kawi 650 for 11,000 baht. I have the most expensive paint in Enamel. A regular 2 tone is about 5000- 6000 baht & you get to lay down any colors you like. Unless it is an ultra custom show color. Just make sure you go to the DLT office & switch colors in the green book & they can't jack you for not notifying them.Sometimes the colors just aren't what you are looking for so it is a very small price to pay to have what you want. Especially if you already know what you want. That way it isn't a deal breaker.

Or just buy the bike & respray it any color you like. I just did my Kawi 650 for 11,000 baht. I have the most expensive paint in Enamel. A regular 2 tone is about 5000- 6000 baht & you get to lay down any colors you like. Unless it is an ultra custom show color. Just make sure you go to the DLT office & switch colors in the green book & they can't jack you for not notifying them.Sometimes the colors just aren't what you are looking for so it is a very small price to pay to have what you want. Especially if you already know what you want. That way it isn't a deal breaker.

Where did you get the work done?

Where did you get the work done?

I found a shop right near Maxxis tires across the street. Jonnie told me about a carbon fiber shop & I mistakenly found this shop. The directions are in this post. He really did an ace job. I am impressed & I am rarely impressed being an Auto painter myself. Definitely not a scooter shop scenario. This guy can create a masterpiece!

I will probably post it under Eye candy Saturday when I get the Tank back on so you will be able to see the work.Or maybe we will go on an end of the year run like last year!

http://www.thaivisa....-custom-paints/