Why Venture Into The Pattaya Forum...

Ted

Take the piss out of my partner that he is the English teacher, better than an Isarn Sex-Pat ok? who cant get a fuk back home!

Take the piss out of my English! you low life uneducated farang! Go back to school and get an education boys?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Take the piss out of my partner that he is the English teacher, better than an Isarn Sex-Pat ok? who cant get a fuk back home!

Take the piss out of my English! you low life uneducated farang! Go back to school and get an education boys?

What like yours :o

No disrespect to your partner its you we're taking the piss out of.

Edited by davethailand

Sounds mighty like a flame to me, Mr Troll. :o

i havent been to patters for eight years , but i read in the daily mail that beelzebub lives there and the streets are awash with the sperm of satan and the vaginal drippings of the devils daughter and that the air is fouler than one of lucifers sulphurous farts.

perhaps i'm long overdue a visit.

Edited by taxexile

We could probably debate the pros and cons of Pattaya vs other places in the LOS till the cows come home, and never agree with each other. However, just a couple of points to keep the debate going. (as if it needed them!)

Someone once asked me the question: What are the pros and cons of Pattaya?

My reply was: You have just summed it up it. :D:D

Nice one. :o

I do think the vast majority of farang men in Thailand can't find a wife/ or b/f at home so they go to pattaya for cheap sex and end up with a cheap wife or b/f. It's their choice and good luck to them. Why shouldn't they have sex like those of us who are good- looking enough not to have to pay for it?

It's basically supply and demand. While all the uglies of the western world keep migrating to Thailand then the poor northeastern girls and boys will keep flocking to Pattaya in the hope of being taken care of and of course hoping to clean out the stupid farangs bank accounts. Why? because the farang thinks the girl or boy loves him. Then once the bank accounts are empty the farangs will keep the morgues busy too. Everbody's a winner, oh except the stupid farang and what did he come to Pattaya for again?

i havent been to patters for eight years , but i read in the daily mail that beelzebub lives there and the streets are awash with the sperm of satan and the vaginal drippings of the devils daughter and that the air is fouler than one of lucifers sulphurous farts.

:o ...That sounds about right.. although there are those who claim that Beezlebub actually resides at the Majestic Bistro, Jomtien, and merely descends into Walking street nightly, in his flaming, dragon-winged Baht Bus, to spread his nightly fare of depravity, doom and destruction.

Luverly jubberly! :D:D

I do think the vast majority of farang men in Thailand can't find a wife/ or b/f at home so they go to pattaya for cheap sex and end up with a cheap wife or b/f. It's their choice and good luck to them. Why shouldn't they have sex like those of us who are good- looking enough not to have to pay for it?

It's basically supply and demand. While all the uglies of the western world keep migrating to Thailand then the poor northeastern girls and boys will keep flocking to Pattaya in the hope of being taken care of and of course hoping to clean out the stupid farangs bank accounts. Why? because the farang thinks the girl or boy loves him. Then once the bank accounts are empty the farangs will keep the morgues busy too. Everbody's a winner, oh except the stupid farang and what did he come to Pattaya for again?

Good post, I agree with everyting you written. Pattaya's Farang are the lowest of the lowest and that includes Dave (who looked down on my partner) and his avator of his really disgusted wife.

Some Pattaya whore-mongers flaming me....now, where is your mouth? Truth states the truth.............get a fuk..... fat-bellied drunking farang down and out loser - moves to Pattaya

None Farang with the good mind even talk with with sex-pat garbage...