Sofas needs reupholstering

beechbum

We've looked at some of the small places along both Chaofa’s and all seem more into bike seats and vinyl, We have 2 large sofas and 2 chairs we want to have reupholstered with fabric, 1 of the sofas needs some foam work as well.

Anyone know of any good shops that can do it?

We have had good results with our sofa set at this place in Kata, just opposite Wat Kata. Small place, only complaint was he took a while, but a good result.

https://maps.google.com/?ll=7.821362,98.305289&spn=0.003178,0.003449&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=7.821299,98.305355&panoid=JiidHnnnWKCsgREzzQO78A&cbp=12,204.8,,1,6.39

Cheers for that mate, will check it out.

Isnt street view brilliant!

Edited by beechbum

I can recommend a company called Lekstar that used to be on the Bypass road and is now relocated to a larger facility on the road to Cape Yamu. I think the main part of their business is doing reupholstery for the resort hotels in the area, but they're versatile and also do automotive and boat work.

I had them do some chase lounges and some seat cushions for patio furniture using Sunbrella fabric and liked the results, so I then had them do an interior sofa in leather, then a coupe of antique chairs in leather. A friend had his car interior redone including restoring the cracked padded dashboard. Excellent work, so any foam work you might need they can probably do.

I'm a satisfied repeat customer, and am going to have them do the cushions in a boat project that I've just started. This company is owned by a Thai guy who really likes nice things as evidenced by this cars and bikes, and he's a go-getter who caters to an upscale clientele, but still the prices are pretty good. One of his staff is an English speaking foreigner, so communication is no problem.

I can recommend a company called Lekstar that used to be on the Bypass road and is now relocated to a larger facility on the road to Cape Yamu. I think the main part of their business is doing reupholstery for the resort hotels in the area, but they're versatile and also do automotive and boat work.

I had them do some chase lounges and some seat cushions for patio furniture using Sunbrella fabric and liked the results, so I then had them do an interior sofa in leather, then a coupe of antique chairs in leather. A friend had his car interior redone including restoring the cracked padded dashboard. Excellent work, so any foam work you might need they can probably do.

I'm a satisfied repeat customer, and am going to have them do the cushions in a boat project that I've just started. This company is owned by a Thai guy who really likes nice things as evidenced by this cars and bikes, and he's a go-getter who caters to an upscale clientele, but still the prices are pretty good. One of his staff is an English speaking foreigner, so communication is no problem.

Can you give some contact details? A phone number?

Do they collect the furniture to be re-upholstered?

Can you give some contact details? A phone number?

Do they collect the furniture to be re-upholstered?

I use lekstar a lot for all sorts of business

http://www.lek-star.com/

They are on Google maps have have signs all over the place