Avaialable Level of Service at Bangkok Bank branches

drx13

I want to put my retirement deposit in Bangkok Bank and like to ask if anyone knows if the branch offices can issue the

Letter Confirming Deposit for Immigration ?

My nearest branch is Lotus S.Pattaya I never go to Pattaya itself.

I am not sure if I made the enquiry at the Lotus Branch, they would fully understand, or just say Yes, to receive the deposit, although it will go to a Bangkok Bank anyway, as I find their 1333 line excellent.

Thanks in Advance

No problem. While you're in the local branch, if they don't understand you, just call the excellent 1333 line, explain, then turn the phone over to the local staff to get all the info from 1333.

However, it seems quite likely that only the local branch receiving the deposit can issue the letter confirming deposit. You should ask the excellent 1333 about that.

Next.

• Like 1

No problem. While you're in the local branch, if they don't understand you, just call the excellent 1333 line, explain, then turn the phone over to the local staff to get all the info from 1333.

However, it seems quite likely that only the local branch receiving the deposit can issue the letter confirming deposit. You should ask the excellent 1333 about that.

Next.

Good Thinking Batman !

Use the main bank branch on 2nd Road - opp Soi 6 - they speak English and are very helpfull

Do you have the GPS co-ordinates please ?

Someone that doesn't know Pattaya Soi 6?

That's like going to Paris and not knowing about the Eiffel Tower.

I have an account with them that I opened at the main branch on 2nd road, near soi 6. I don't use the 800k method, but get the verification letter from the branch right around the corner from immigration in Jomtien. 100B, takes 10 minutes or so.

I have an account with them that I opened at the main branch on 2nd road, near soi 6. I don't use the 800k method, but get the verification letter from the branch right around the corner from immigration in Jomtien. 100B, takes 10 minutes or so.

Not complaining but it is a long walk from Soi 6, SCB is on that corner, I needed the exercise, it is next to Soi 4 and it was Closed

today!

Pleased to report Lotus S.Pattaya opened the deposit and assured me they can issue the immi letter. Why the Bank Deposit book does not suffice I'm not sure.

Thanks for the info. That's the branch we normally visit also. I'm tired of getting that notarized letter for income purposes. So looking to do the 800k in an account also.

Yes, it's curious as to why the bank book doesn't work. Especially if you update it just before you apply for your extension.