Bangkok Bank Central Pattaya beach for immigration letter

Jingthing

Are you talking about the 800k in an account letter or just a letter verifying your account and the balance? If the latter, any branch can do it.

I have 800k at TMB, opened at Central Festival. I got the letter from the branch in Jomtien. A bit of a hassle as they'd never done it before for another branch, but after a call to HQ, they gave it to me. And I'm all set for doing it again next year now they know what to do.

• Like 1

Yes I'm talking about the letter for immigration for retirement extension purposes. This brings up another issue. I have always used in one letter from another bank for the 800K method. Now I will likely use TWO letters from two banks, which is allowed, but is that a different request from the bank if under 800K? Or just ask as usual -- letter for immigration? Yes I know it's preferable to go to the home branch for these letters, Central is my home branch for BB.

Yes I'm talking about the letter for immigration for retirement extension purposes. This brings up another issue. I have always used in one letter from another bank for the 800K method. Now I will likely use TWO letters from two banks, which is allowed, but is that a different request from the bank if under 800K? Or just ask as usual -- letter for immigration? Yes I know it's preferable to go to the home branch for these letters, Central is my home branch for BB.

Hi JT,

I even have 3 letters (however used for extension based on Marriage)

And I always ask "Lette for Immigration" and I hand them the Bank Book.

1 letter from SCB with Deposit Account

1 letter from SCB with Savings Account

1 letter from BBL with Savings Account.

And I had no problem last June using the 2 savings account letters from BBL & SCB at Jomtienski Immigration

Edit: // Changed last year to last June ;)

Edited by MJCM