Just got vehicle wrapped

Backwoods

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your truck is pretty cool.

How is it cool ? I'm not having a go, I just want to understand the mentality. For example, why the huge 4x4 graphics on the sides ?? I probably thought that was cool when I was 5 years old...

totster smile.png

If someone has to explain it to you then you will never understand.

I like modifying stuff. Take something that everyone has and making it different, and in this case, raising it up, big wheels and making it...cool.

All my cars and bikes are modified and probably not to everyones taste....but thats the point.

If I wanted to be a sheep, I'd have a Vios.

I thing,that all the modifications are made to the person satisfaction.....but you can double your pleasure,if somebody(or everybody) will come to you and say:"...gee,man....that looks really COOL !!!..."wink.png

...and one can make a Vios looking COOL as well,by 'wraping' it nicely,ad some spoilers,nice wheels and...lowering it...smile.png

How is it cool ? I'm not having a go, I just want to understand the mentality. For example, why the huge 4x4 graphics on the sides ?? I probably thought that was cool when I was 5 years old...

totster smile.png

I like modifying stuff. Take something that everyone has and making it different, and in this case, raising it up, big wheels and making it...cool.

All my cars and bikes are modified and probably not to everyones taste....but thats the point.

I thing,that all the modifications are made to the person satisfaction.....but you can double your pleasure,if somebody(or everybody) will come to you and say:"...gee,man....that looks really COOL !!!..."wink.png

...and one can make a Vios looking COOL as well,by 'wraping' it nicely,ad some spoilers,nice wheels and...lowering it...smile.png

and a foil on the back and racing stripes.

totster :)

Thats because you aint got no swagg,you probably dont know what that means stick to cottons and flannels.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

Little bit different but similar process I guess, I never thought of using the insurance agent and they never offered the service. The inspection station we used (which is usually just a specialized garage BTW) was just up the road from us, is your car older then 5 years?

It will be next year, in any case the vehicles (he does the 2 motorbikes to) are not needed to be present wink.png

totster smile.png

Yeah see, that's what I'm talking about...

Little bit different but similar process I guess, I never thought of using the insurance agent and they never offered the service. The inspection station we used (which is usually just a specialized garage BTW) was just up the road from us, is your car older then 5 years?

It will be next year, in any case the vehicles (he does the 2 motorbikes to) are not needed to be present wink.png

totster smile.png

Yeah see, that's what I'm talking about...

You'll have to be more specific, I can't see what you are talking about..

totster :)

totster smile.png

Indeed you can.

I was a bit harsh on Vios's

post-21832-0-34600400-1386815908_thumb.j

post-21832-0-15076300-1386815928_thumb.j

Thats because you aint got no swagg,you probably dont know what that means stick to cottons and flannels.

So you're saying he's got swagg, but doesn't know anything about redneck fashion. OK, got it, crystal clear smile.png

Edited by IMHO

So you're saying he's got swagg, but doesn't know anything about redneck fashion. OK, got it, crystal clear Posted Image

Yea its called his own swagg durrrbrain.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

How much do these agents charge for this service and is it worth it if you have a normal car straight out of its 5 year bracket, so first inspection and nothing wrong with it ?

You have to use one for inspection regardless once the car is 5 years old.. It's only a few hundred baht just for inspection if you're selling, buying or transferring it's a thousand baht or so including tax.

How much do these agents charge for this service and is it worth it if you have a normal car straight out of its 5 year bracket, so first inspection and nothing wrong with it ?

You have to use one for inspection regardless once the car is 5 years old.. It's only a few hundred baht just for inspection if you're selling, buying or transferring it's a thousand baht or so including tax.

Inspection's in Thailand is when the vehicle is 7 years old. it cost's 200bt.

I have read 5 years elsewhere also...

• Like 1

I have read 5 years elsewhere also...

In 2008 it was 7 yrs for first "inspection". Has it changed?

Ok, I stand corrected (or sit in this case) I wasn't certain if it was 5 or 7, it seems some confusion on that front IMHO?.. Like I said though just a few hundred for inspection alone..

Edited by WarpSpeed

excellent news...2 more years I have

Why did you doubt me I told you 7 years.

Only cos I had heard 5 years, in fact thought I saw a sign about it at the registry office last time in there....so now if this is a double confirmation...then yipee

Better, if it's in Thailand.. May need to use it some day. See, not so unreasonable..

111110032123-thailand-flood-defense-6-ho

James Bond ... eat your heart out!

I'd love to a see a rear shot with a drop down prop ... w00t.gif

As I recall it had an a portable long shaft and 4 banger motor combo in the bed on rails, just lower the tail gate, slide it out, throw the cooling hose over board and there it was. If the tires could touch in some places they just kept it moving fast enough and the pontoons kept it from going under. Pretty clever honestly, not worth it for a 2 day flood but for weeks on end like that was, they got their use out of it..

Edited by WarpSpeed