Thai Grasp Of Global Time

TBWG

The average Brit doesn't get it either :o Many is the night I have been woken at 1 am by some person callling from the UK wanting to book a room. "Oh, were you asleep?! Sorry!" is usually the response I get.

And then they still try to book the room :D

Not sure why that would be a surprise. Probably most tourists expect a hotel/resort/?? to be available for reservations 24/7. Need to add another staff member or perhaps an answering machine for night. :D

Not backpackers staying at budget accomodation.

Speaking about the US, 1 in 3 people there think the sun revolves around in world :o

I doubt that. But I do know that the sun rises and sets on me no matter where in the world I happen to be. ######....It's great being an American... :D

Speaking about the US, 1 in 3 people there think the sun revolves around in world :o

Oh really? And would you mind sharing your source of information?

Sorry i got not source, I watched it on the news, maybe the media was just taking a swipe at the americans, but it wouldnt surprise me if it was true

Sorry i got not source, I watched it on the news, maybe the media was just taking a swipe at the americans, but it wouldnt surprise me if it was true

With such an intelligent rebuttal, perhaps Mr. Donz should be an Ambassador.

Speaking about the US, 1 in 3 people there think the sun revolves around in world :D

Kat, take our word for it, the Earth definately moves around the sun, I don't think Donz needs to verify the fact. :D

:D

I heard that 1 in 5 think the sun and the moon are the same thing! :o

Edited by Rj 81

Speaking about the US, 1 in 3 people there think the sun revolves around in world :D

Kat, take our word for it, the Earth definately moves around the sun, I don't think Donz needs to verify the fact. :D

perhaps they should be sentenced to being strapped down naked for 8 hours in a chaise lounge under a blazing sun and then the same for 8 hours under the moon and then ask them if they noticed a difference

perhaps they should be sentenced to being strapped down naked for 8 hours in a chaise lounge under a blazing sun and then the same for 8 hours under the moon and then ask them if they noticed a difference

Hmm, a bit harsh :D

I prefer to be addressed as Sir Donz, everything i say is facts, trust me :D

Perhaps "Sir" doesn't quite capture it....How about "Your A s s -Holiness" You dont "speak the facts". You simply spew emotional opinion like most of us.

[

Never trust anyone who says trust me!! This has proved sound advice for me on many occasions!!

TBWG :D:D:D

Havent you noticed especialy with the girls that they will call friends any time they feel like it day or night???

My lady has the solution or has now becuase it drives me crazy

"Sleep Now Off Mobile"

Truly amazes me when she wakes up and clucks about a missed call.

[

Never trust anyone who says trust me!! This has proved sound advice for me on many occasions!!

TBWG :D:D:D