Tg Dual Citizen Problems

Dr P,

I think you meant moonman (the OP) instead of goofy. Funny, for someone who won't pay 1900 baht, he won't even accept free advice...ah well.

Mr Goofy seems to be an upstanding and helpful community minded chap. But it easy to confuse those Swedes I guess as they all look the same :o

ANU is good. Nice weather at the moment, so the campus is beautiful in every sense of the word. The course is tough, but do-able. Hope to come out as a super brainiac who still has poor grammar and can't spell. Perhaps will join DFAT afterwards, and see the world courtesy of the OZ government.

hhmmm i see the problem now yes indeed she have to go to imm and fixit thanks for the advice on the other its not my gf so i dont give a **** nhow they doit

the guy seems to be a hhh Wosshh or something like that

P.s i meet the guy who burned down the resort her on Lanta , what a genius he seemed to be NOT.

Cheers and sleep well :o

Dr P,

I think you meant moonman (the OP) instead of goofy. Funny, for someone who won't pay 1900 baht, he won't even accept free advice...ah well.

Mr Goofy seems to be an upstanding and helpful community minded chap. But it easy to confuse those Swedes I guess as they all look the same :D

ANU is good. Nice weather at the moment, so the campus is beautiful in every sense of the word. The course is tough, but do-able. Hope to come out as a super brainiac who still has poor grammar and can't spell. Perhaps will join DFAT afterwards, and see the world courtesy of the OZ government.

I did Samran. Musta been pissed ..it is a holiday here. Go join DFAT and be sent abroad to lie for your country. :D Because you are fluent in Thai they'd likely send you to the PRC ..... typical :o

Go join DFAT and be sent abroad to lie for your country.  :D  Because you are fluent in Thai they'd likely send you to the PRC  .....  typical    :o

PRC is fine, just not Port Moresby or a Pacific Island (not that there is anything wrong with our pacific cousins mind you....my GF is a Kiwi) :D

And given that I am part Thai, you know I will be able to lie VERY well on behalf of my country. :D

I think Mr Goofy is not too big on listening to advice

I happily listen to advice, after all that's why I'm posting here.

I just want to be sure that the person giving advice understands the situation.

When you start every post with "since she entered on her Swedish PP..." and I had already said that it wasn't so, then I cannot take your advice seriously.

We'll try to talk to Immigration in Khon Kaen next week. Then we'll see if we need to visit the Big Mango.

Thanks everybody who bothered to comment, even those of you with poor reading comprehension. :o

Yes go local and bring some samsong to give as gift for their hard work, grease them and it will probably go much better, and ask your gf to dress local style not as they do in swe, understand mate look like normal dudes with a small problem wich the big guys in kon kaen most likely should have no problem to fix...

Where do you stay in thailand, i can recommend the immigration in kab choeng, but you have to do it the thai way if you understand.

Skal tamejfan o ha en trevlig resa. :o