Pheu Thai Party to nail down protest leader Suthep

webfact

They really have no idea of the hornet's nest they are going to stir up if they even try to arrest him....!!

If that was the only reason, they really should arrest him, and yes with him i mean Suthep for the ones that still don't seems to understand who is tearing the country down.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose the question is could Suthep have achieved the down fall of this corrupt government in any other way? and was it justified?

Pity PTP did not do try to bring to justice a already convicted criminal living in exile instead of taking orders from him.

Of course the government is corrupt. but that's not the point. ALL Thai governments are corrupt. Political power brings money, influence and power and Mr. Suthep's puppeteers in the Ruling Elite want those back. They are not on the pay list anymore and they resent that. The Shins own cronies are on it. The point is that Thais KNOW their governments are corrupt. It's just that under the Shins, for the first time ever in Thailand, they got a few crumbs from the rich man's table in terms of health care, social housing, OTOP, tablets and so forth. That is what they vote PT for: most Thais see the Democrat party as the agents of the Bangkokcentric ruling class. That is why they will vote PT again on Feb 2nd.
  • Like 1

PTP cannot afford to step down otherwise everything they've been up too the last 2 years will be exposed to the public

I believe the final outcome will be the military stepping in and forcing their complete removal

Given the perceived notion that Yingluck would make any Essex girl look like a ideal candidate for Mensa, I presume without big brother there to work the shredder it will be interesting when they go through her draws.

• Like 1

PTP cannot afford to step down otherwise everything they've been up too the last 2 years will be exposed to the public

I believe the final outcome will be the military stepping in and forcing their complete removal

Given the perceived notion that Yingluck would make any Essex girl look like a ideal candidate for Mensa, I presume without big brother there to work the shredder it will be interesting when they go through her draws.

I would hazard a guess she is considerably more intelligent than many here. Educated and accomplished in business in her own right, you? But you're right about Essex girls though.clap2.gif

Huh?

How can ptp state this after their red shirt shammozzle? Hipocrisy in this country is astounding

it seems as if these guys want to per-long the situation, do they not have the common sense to not aggravate the situation? do they not realize that if they drive someone into a corner, he has no other option to fight or die? do they really think that the masses are going to let this happen? or are they going to arrest thousands of protesters? and do what with them?

Perhaps they are considering option 2, which many are involved in.

They really have no idea of the hornet's nest they are going to stir up if they even try to arrest him....!!

If that was the only reason, they really should arrest him, and yes with him i mean Suthep for the ones that still don't seems to understand who is tearing the country down.

How does someone with 45 posts become an advanced so called member on TV...??? whistling.gif

I would hazard a guess she is considerably more intelligent than many here. Educated and accomplished in business in her own right, you? But you're right about Essex girls though.clap2.gif

If she's that clever why did she say Had Yai was a province and Singburi was next to the sea? And as for calling Sydney a country????

How does someone with 45 posts become an advanced so called member on TV...??? whistling.gif

It means he's advanced from 30 posts and is working overtime to reach 60.

Maybe Mr Suthep will be arrested before that time? Then again, maybe not.

Mr Chalerm is calling for Suthep's head while forgetting he's going to lose his own quite soon, since Lord Thaksin isn't coming home anytime in the near future.

Mr Chalerm is calling for Suthep's head while forgetting he's going to lose his own quite soon, since Lord Thaksin isn't coming home anytime in the near future.

Personally I think it's obvious to any sane person that Chalerm lost his head years ago.

• Like 2

Perhaps I'm a bit behind on the news but didn't the court deny a request by the police to issue arrest warrants against the anti-gov leaders? If so then that would mean Chalerm is breaking the law and in contempt of court. But then most of the government is in contempt of court for refusing to acknowledge the constitutional courts decision also. With all the tit for tat going on it's getting blurry.

How does someone with 45 posts become an advanced so called member on TV...??? Posted Image

Personally I think it's obvious to any sane person that Chalerm lost his head years ago.

and lost it to a bottle looking and listening to him

ahem, this is getting more interesting by the hour, I wonder at what point 300 one way plane tickets will be purchased to Dubai - there is no way any PTP members involved in government could remain here as IMO they would face some very lengthy convictions for theft of public money

Suthep reportedly meets top brass

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/688031-suthep-reportedly-meets-top-brass/

He stood firm that Yingluck Shinawatra must take the caretaker premiership as stipulated in a royal decree on House dissolution, or she would be guilty of violating the Constitution and the Criminal Code.

excuses excuses, if they were so sure of their position then why did they dissolve parliament, or is it that they don't really know themselves what is lawful? Why try to justify their position in such a way, They will do what they want regardless.

Unfortunately that won't be the final outcome because if it does happen there are a few million red shirts waiting to descend on Bangkok. They are watching the situation at the moment and haven't reacted, but as sure as tomorrow follows on from today should some group cross the line, in their eyes, then we will see a red reaction.

yeah that will teach em to make Yingy cry giggle.gif ..............quite pathetic and sums up Thailand nicely, pathetic elites with school bully boy antics....lets not do whats right for the Country and erradicate ALL Corruption w00t.gif

Ya she's like a kid trying put a new toy together. Trying to figure out with stupid trial and error, while everybody's picking it apart. She's stupid just like their father and brother. We better take it away from her before she breaks it more than it already was, or worse Yingy doesf and makes all us mens mens giggle.gif look same same stupid.

I reiterate, PT broke the law because they think it doesn't apply to them and they went against the constitution, this is known and proven fact. Their actions are the reason for what is happening now. HOW DARE THEY try and hide behind the law, the constitution and 'democracy' when they have clearly shown that they only use it as a weapon when it suits them ! You either believe in it or you don't, you can't ignore it when it suits you and hide behind it when it benefits you. Now pack your bags PT and leave and let better people try and rebuild what you have ruined.