Organic Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil

Tolley

I am seeking Organic Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil and the whole brown flaxseeds in Pattaya hopefully or Bangkok if not available in Patts.

I am changing my regime to make the budwig recipe as part of my morning breakfast routine and need these ingredients.

If you havent heard of the budwig diet it makes some great reading especially the german woman who invented it.

Very impressive.

There's only one place to get it. There's a French guy down Khao Talo who imports organic flaxseeds from Mongolia and presses it at about 38 C maximum. It's absolutely beautiful tasting oil - I could drink it by the cup. He keeps the seeds stored in an air conditioned room. He can also sell you seeds. I have 1.4 kg at home which I'm not using right now - they're in the freezer. You're welcome to make an offer.

I called him a few weeks ago but he was out of stock and waiting for the next shipment. He does quite a lot of business in the whole SE Asia region.

He should be back in stock soon. He also makes tahini from orgainic sesame seeds if you're interested.

You can PM me for his number.

There's only one place to get it. There's a French guy down Khao Talo who imports organic flaxseeds from Mongolia and presses it at about 38 C maximum. It's absolutely beautiful tasting oil - I could drink it by the cup. He keeps the seeds stored in an air conditioned room. He can also sell you seeds. I have 1.4 kg at home which I'm not using right now - they're in the freezer. You're welcome to make an offer.

I called him a few weeks ago but he was out of stock and waiting for the next shipment. He does quite a lot of business in the whole SE Asia region.

He should be back in stock soon. He also makes tahini from orgainic sesame seeds if you're interested.

You can PM me for his number.

Great info thanks Tropo.