food delivery

eezergood

Phuket Healthy Food Delivery is the brain child of Pinky from Gallery Cafe in Phuket town. You select your plan, and three meals are delivered to you daily in temperature controlled food bags. It's a bit spendy, but worth it. More info can be found on Phuket Healthy Food Delivery's Facebook page.

If you are talking pizza, I would always use Pizzeria Hut on Soi Sansabai in Patong. Prices have gone up a bit from years gone by, but the pizza is good (wood fired oven). They deliver in Patong. I usually go for one of there set menus, which includes a 10" pizza, chips, and several chicken wings. I don't have the menu handy, but something like THB 420, including delivery.

• Like 1

Food panda

they now cover Phuket ?

Edit ,

Just checked the site , they do cover ( allbeit limited choice ) Phuket ,

The first thing that struck me besides the limited choice for now , DELIVERY costs !!

<deleted> one is quoting 500thb just delivery cost and most are 100+ even if your round the corner from them .

Maybe they are all forced to use the new TUK TUK food delivery service company that has just sprung up :)

Edited by N47HAN
  • Like 2

Maccas deliver which is great when l am hung over and hallucinating from a big weekend.

l heard someone was trying to setup a cuisine courier style place in Chalong a few years ago

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app