Thai visa postings appearing on other forums

TexasRanger

I posted something on Thai visa a couple of days ago and today was googling the same subject for further research.

Up popped a similar topic another forum, but when I looked further it wasn't similar, it was word for word my post and posted at the same time.

I tried to ask if anyone had any ideas but got shut down rather quickly because I mentioned the other forums name.

Anyway, it appears that Thaivisa posts are being copied, when you click the "read more" it actuallytakes you to Thaivisa.

Any idea why?

Some recent post that I have made seem to be working okay, but when I go back and check they arn't there, they've gone to the black hole. I think that crossy has reported it happened to him also. Wondering if TV had installed a BS filter, but, if they had, some threads would be blank!

Seems like someone is trying to leech thaivisa's clicks. Site make money on traffic and its probably stealing a few. Get on it George.

It was a bit weird, the post had no avatar and my username was extreme pattaya addict lol as if....

Bit of a cheek whichever way you look at it.