Great paint shop in Pattaya part 2

Beardog

This is the latest improvements on my bike. The shop kicks ass & the painter is 22 years old & shoots paint like he is a master of 30 years. He not only loves his work but takes care of his equipment very well. Zero paint spits in the paint job & he is anal as well on the prep work before he shoots the paint. I have painted for about 30 years & he is a mack in the industry! And I do not give that compliment out easily.

There does not seem to be any job he can't do & he is very creative as well something most of the shops I visited here won't do- part replacers only glad to see someone not brain dead in this field! here is the link that have the directions to the shop. He just started doing cars in the paint shop due to a lot of people loving his quality of work. They come out looking like the paint in the Fast & the furious cars. Very nice & will last a long time. He is proud of his work and that is something rarely ever seen here in Thailand. Not just another job but his passion!

Here is the old post that has directions & name & particulars. And the latest in the completed paint job I did. He also does bicycles & other projects.

I am not affiliated with either the paint shop or the painters shop just enjoy the enthusiasm they show to get your job looking Sweeeeeet! smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/669428-paint-shops-for-custom-paints/

post-32440-0-56500400-1386830107_thumb.j

post-32440-0-89776000-1386830323_thumb.j

post-32440-0-11217700-1386830559_thumb.j

post-32440-0-44166400-1386831622_thumb.j

post-32440-0-24115200-1386831816_thumb.j

post-32440-0-80292500-1386831881_thumb.j

post-32440-0-48950300-1386831988_thumb.j

post-32440-0-37019200-1386832003_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

Nice job, do you need to get your green book amended to account for the new colour?

Sorry about the delay on an answer. I just saw your question. Thanks for the compliment on the paint, I get a lot of thumbs up on it when I ride around!thumbsup.gif

Most definitely. You must report a paint change. It is up to a 1000 baht fine if you don't change it. It was only 20 baht I think all they do is inspect the color do the vehicle ID numbers check & then enter the new colors of the bike in your green book. Quite painless! My bike they had a hell of a time figuring out the exact colors since it changes from blue to purple to teal green & brown. They put it down as blue -purple -green & I put a paint sampling in the book itself of the paint drop with clear on it.

Edited by Beardog

Nice job, do you need to get your green book amended to account for the new colour?

Sorry about the delay on an answer. I just saw your question. Thanks for the compliment on the paint, I get a lot of thumbs up on it when I ride around!thumbsup.gif

Most definitely. You must report a paint change. It is up to a 1000 baht fine if you don't change it. It was only 20 baht I think all they do is inspect the color do the vehicle ID numbers check & then enter the new colors of the bike in your green book. Quite painless! My bike they had a hell of a time figuring out the exact colors since it changes from blue to purple to teal green & brown. They put it down as blue -purple -green & I put a paint sampling in the book itself of the paint drop with clear on it.

Thanks. thumbsup.gif

Don't think pictures do it any justice. Probably looks great in real though. Good info thanks. You sound happy and that is the main thing.

oops, sorry I forgot to click on the pictures to enlarge them. Looks GREAT !

Edited by Gone

Don't think pictures do it any justice. Probably looks great in real though. Good info thanks. You sound happy and that is the main thing.

oops, sorry I forgot to click on the pictures to enlarge them. Looks GREAT !

Seeing the bike on the street really is striking. The colors transition on the tank is like viewing the rainbow the way it blends into the next colors. That & the painter is only 22 & shoots like a master already.