Twats On Bikes

smartecosse

i was just wondering if there was a direct correlation between how loud & fast people have to drive a bike down quiet roads and the size of the "lunchbox" they pack.

it also seems that the louder the slash cuts pipes are the cheaper the bike.

I am not moaning at people having loud exhauts as have had 52mm termi's on one of mine and they were really loud BUT i never would rev the <deleted> of the thing late at night whe leaving a bar in a residential area nor would i tear down the steet at ridiculous speeds. the really sad thing is they all need to virtually stop to go round a corner :o

i'll step off my soap box now as i feel a lot better for that little rant :D

i was just wondering if there was a direct correlation between how loud & fast people have to drive a bike down quiet roads and the size of the "lunchbox" they pack.

it also seems that the louder the slash cuts pipes are the cheaper the bike.

I am not moaning at people having loud exhauts as have had 52mm termi's on one of mine and they were really loud BUT i never would rev the <deleted> of the thing late at night whe leaving a bar in a residential area nor would i tear down the steet at ridiculous speeds. the really sad thing is they all need to virtually stop to go round a corner :o

i'll step off my soap box now as i feel a lot better for that little rant :D

The loudness of the bike is indirectly proportional to the size of the brain. :D

It's not always the cheap bikes. I used to really enjoy the sound of a Harley BUT I have grown to hate it since I have been here in Thailand. Idiots thundering down small sois and rattling the windows. :o