Why Do Thai Girls Shed So Much Hair?

nbuff

Hi everyone,

I know this is a silly topic, but whatever.

Has anyone else noticed that Thai women seem to lose an incredible amount of hair? Every girlfriend I have had sheds more than my golden retriever. Is there a chronic alopecia endemic?

Just for some laughs, but also maybe somone will shed some light ( and maybe a tear ) on this vexing topic.

Oner

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's part of a self defence mechanism.

Combined with an uncanny ability (shared with other Asian women) to recognise a long black hair not belonging to them in a compromising location.

A workmate in HK had to change hotel rooms when his Korean wife came to visit, failure to move resulted in kimchi flavoured death.

cheesy.gif

I want to hear more about kimchi flavoured deathtongue.png

I don't think it is a Thai girl phenomenon. Guys do shed a fair bit as well. Perhaps the shorter hair shedding does not get noticed so much while a longer one will stay more prominent. I noticed this in the toilet water traps.

Just saying.

• Like 1

I don't think it is a Thai girl phenomenon. Guys do shed a fair bit as well. Perhaps the shorter hair shedding does not get noticed so much while a longer one will stay more prominent. I noticed this in the toilet water traps. Just saying.

Thats true, why do guys shed hair from the head but never from the chestbiggrin.png

If anything, as hair drops off the head it seems to regrow in places where one does not think its even possiblegiggle.gif

Edited by lemoncake
  • Like 1

the girl i am with now sheds a hell of a lot of hair...most i have seen on many a girl..

her pussy hair grows so quick also..from bald to a full bush in 3 days..she shaves it every day same as i do my face...one hairy girl for sure...

Without a picture, i do not believe i am sorrytongue.png

• Like 1

the girl i am with now sheds a hell of a lot of hair...most i have seen on many a girl..

her pussy hair grows so quick also..from bald to a full bush in 3 days..she shaves it every day same as i do my face...one hairy girl for sure...

Without a picture, i do not believe i am sorrytongue.png

• Like 1

It's part of a self defence mechanism.

Combined with an uncanny ability (shared with other Asian women) to recognise a long black hair not belonging to them in a compromising location.

A workmate in HK had to change hotel rooms when his Korean wife came to visit, failure to move resulted in kimchi flavoured death.

I'm not sure if it is a self-defense mechanism but it is certainly part of an Asian woman's territorial imperative. And no matter how hard you try, there is always going to be that stray hair that could cause you lots of trouble! That is why Thailand has that most number of penis re-attachments in the world.

And there was me thinking that it was penis removals that was a world leader for Thailand...All the ladyboys must be having em re- attached I guess...:lol::lol:

My beautiful 48 year old wife was losing a lot of hair and very worried about it, handfuls of hair every day and a regularly blocked shower drain. On a recent trip to Australia we asked a hairdresser about it and she said to try Zinc. So she did and within one week the hair loss had stopped and I have rarely seen a single hair in the bathroom since.

Now it is two months later with an extraordinary difference she keeps commenting that she feels stronger and healthier than ever before.

Zinc supplements are also recommended for people with Talasemia, which is very common in Thailand.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17219912

• Like 1

If you were a gentleman, you would shave it for hersmile.png

• Like 1

A similar question,

Why do dogs have to wee every 10m.

Easy answer,

They are marking their territory.

If you watch a girl when she first stays in your room, she will pull hairs and carefully place them in selected spots. The girls all use the same spots, so know where to look for another's mark.

Edited by FiftyTwo
  • Like 1