Is this hotel room cursed?

ultimate weapon

If that is the only door in the hotel with those marks, there's a good chance something happened in there earlier.

Yup the only dam_n room with it if not i wouldn't have been so curious.

The hotel staff is not going to tell you anything, I guess. But, if you're concerned ask for a change of room.

If that is the only door in the hotel with those marks, there's a good chance something happened in there earlier.

Yup the only dam_n room with it if not i wouldn't have been so curious.

The hotel staff is not going to tell you anything, I guess. But, if you're concerned ask for a change of room.

That wasn't my room.

I asked my wife she said it's called yant You know like the yant in sak yant tattos. Anyhow something has happened in that room. It's on the door to do 1 of 2 things. Stop ghosts going in or stop ghosts getting out. So something has happened in that room and it was a bad death. As opposed to a good death! no but it was a 'tragic' death.

Op, care to name the hotel please?

Edited by krisb

People who believe in all this hocus pocus have missed their calling. They should be witch doctors (I guess many are)

At the end of the day they should be all locked up in a mental institution. bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Umm, I got some news for you, probably everyone with a Thai partner respects their partners beliefs and culture including ghosts.

Please don't suggest our partners should be locked up.

Thanks.

• Like 2

When we built our house the monks came and blessed the house and put a inscription on one of the bedroom doors. My wife told me it was part of the blessing. When we bought our new car my wife took the car to be blessed too . It arrive back with a lots of Thai writing on the head lining too.

I asked my wife she said it's called yant You know like the yant in sak yant tattos. Anyhow something has happened in that room. It's on the door to do 1 of 2 things. Stop ghosts going in or stop ghosts getting out. So something has happened in that room and it was a bad death. As opposed to a good death! no but it was a 'tragic' death.

Op, care to name the hotel please?

Sure it's ascott sathorn.

Whenever we go travelling with Big Fat Dave and his missus she plays up on all this ghost cobblers until we get to a hotel she actually likes. Sadly Big Fat Dave is too soft to stand up to her so choosing a hotel can be a long, sweaty, laborious affair (as my missus takes around 50KG of luggage per hour whenever she travels anywhere) until, surprisingly we walk into a posh 5* joint...."no hab ghost here" she beams at everyone....so this holiday season we didn't ask them along....

mate can identify with u ...its a piss off ..people can take this very serious ...the philippines is even worse for this ...two hotels had bad happenings in them ...names not important ..girls would be reluctant to go there ...also mate bought a little house in the pi for his missus ...i kid u not she would not go in the joint because LOCALS said it was haunted ..white lady is the term they use ...he lost heavily on the deal ....