30 day extension to tourist visa

I have a 60 day holiday visa, I'm from UK and am 43. Im in Pattaya, I understand I can go to jom tien and get a 30 day extension. My question is will the 30 days start on the day I take my passport in and they stamp it? Or do they see when its due to expire, say 5 days, and then add a further 30 days on?

I'm due to go there around 3/1, any holidays I should be aware of or know where best to check?

I had a airline Ticket from Frankfurt over Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkok. I had a Vietnam Visa but i decided to go to Thailand. So i got a Tourist Visa on arrival for 30 days in Thailand. Now deciding to stay longer at Koh Samui i went to Nathon immigration and got another

7 ! Days for 1920 bath by waiting only 4 hours. I'm not willing going to penang or kuala lumpur to stay there another 2-3 days waiting for a non Immigrant visum, i now leave Thailand and go to the Philippines.

I do'nt understand why i have to do this silly Visa Run!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I assume I can get the TM7 form at the immigration office? Do I have to get a copy of passport in advance of going? All other items mentioned are in the passport already except extra photo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You need copies of pages and card before you go and attach them to the application form.

You can download form and then print it two sided. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm7.pdf