Wire Transfer For Property Investment:

If there is a maximum I was never warned. The biggest transfer I did was $35,000 US followed by a $25,000 US within a couple of months.

Anyone know if there is a maximum amount that can be wired at any one time. Seems I remember hearing or reading this somewhere.

Thanks!

What ever the controls on making such a transfer I would advise you make two not one.

The first small amount to confirm the details and routing the second actual transfer.

Then do not forget to get your certificate of international money receipt, without it you can't register the purchase in your name and you would have difficlutly taking the money back out.

What ever the controls on making such a transfer I would advise you make two not one.

The first small amount to confirm the details and routing the second actual transfer.

Then do not forget to get your certificate of international money receipt, without it you can't register the purchase in your name and you would have difficlutly taking the money back out.

Who issues the certificate of international money receipt?

Who issues the certificate of international money receipt?

This is only required when purchasing a Condo, and is issued by your bank in Thailand where the money is transferred to from your account in your own country. Better known as Foreign Exchange Transaction Certificate. Both accounts should be in your name and the transferred amount must be at least equal to the purchase figure.