pon-yang-khram [no not beef]

meatboy

could the best beef producers in thailand be going into lamb breeding.

i saw a documentery on the telle.about their beef,but also they had a flock of top breeding sheep so are they about to start selling lamb.being from the land of sheep shaggers they had some big ones and some baby ones[lambs] that looked just about right for the pot if so yippeeeeeeeeeeee.told mrs meat to start growing some mint.

so if anyone up there in C.M.is reading this get growing some new taties.thumbsup.gif

Never seen a little lamb frolicking in Thailand

You've perhaps lived a sheltered life. Over the last couple of years or so loads of places have opened up where one can pet sheep and lambs. The Swiss Sheep farm near Cha-am, Black Sheep Fund Farm at Hua Hin, and one of the floating markets in Ayutthaya all spring to mind, but there are dozens of other places.

You've perhaps lived a sheltered life. Over the last couple of years or so loads of places have opened up where one can pet sheep and lambs. The Swiss Sheep farm near Cha-am, Black Sheep Fund Farm at Hua Hin, and one of the floating markets in Ayutthaya all spring to mind, but there are dozens of other places.

i dont want to pat them,i want to have lamb,new taties and mint sauce. a lamb vindaloo will also go down well, as will sheperds pie.braised lamb shanks in red wine, oh and some lambs liver.

• Haha 1

i dont want to pat them,i want to have lamb,new taties and mint sauce. a lamb vindaloo will also go down well, as will sheperds pie.braised lamb shanks in red wine, oh and some lambs liver.

my mouth is watering. i know what "titties" are but what are "new taties" huh.png

my mouth is watering. i know what "titties" are but what are "new taties" huh.png

sorry naam for the late reply my pc.has been at the doctors[it was got at]

"new taties" i refere to are the first crop,the best being jersey royals,cornish and the first from the gower[swansea].