Krabi: 7 year old girl beaten and drowned to death by a thief

webfact

7 Year Old Girl Beaten And Drown By Thief

n24.jpg

A 7 year old girl was beaten and drowned to death by a thief after he broke into a house and stole property. He was apprehended by local people.

KRABI – December 18, 2013 [PDN]; at 00.15, Pol.Capt.Boonsong Longwaree, detective of Khao Panom, Krabi, was informed that a girl was murdered in her bathroom, address 233, moo 6,Banhuaynamkaeo, Nakhao, Khaopanom, by a thief who was apprehended by the residents who called the police. A police police captain came with Pol.Col.Samran Majarern, director, Pol.Lt.Col. Khajit Kongprab, detective, and shift doctors from Khao Panom hospital.

They found more than 30 local people were standing around a Mr.Anisorn Jaikrajang, 25 years old with evidence of 3 mobile phones,a handset GPS machine, a torch, a shoulder bag, and many other items. The deceased girl a had been sent to the hospital, her name was Athita Koollang, 7 years old, grade 1, school girl, she had suffered a deep wound to the area around her left and several bruises on the body .

After questioning Mr. Suresh Koollang, her 20 year old uncle, he said that her parents were separated so she lived with him and his mom which is the girls grandmother. On the morning of December 17, she went to school, but his mom went to see his great grandmother who was sick at his relative’s house. In the afternoon he went out to feed goats in the back yard and had locked the front and back door.

Mr. Suresh continued to say that, before it happened he saw a man riding a red and black Yamaha Spark motorbike riding towards his yard but he was not suspicious, because people did it often. At around 17:00, he rushed back to his house in order to open the door for his niece who was due back from school. But he found a man who was coming out of his house who was in a rush so he recaptured him and then they got into a fight. He then shouted for help and some locals came and apprehended the man. He asked where is my niece, but the man said he seen the girl leaving with her friend. But he didn’t believe so they searched an hour but could not find her, until they went into the bathroom and found the girl lying face down in the sink. They quickly sent her to hospital, but it was too late she was already dead.

Pol.Col.Samran, said that he expected that the girl came home from school, but unfortunately saw the thief was stealing, the man captured her, but she protested, so the thief beat and drown her in the sink. He was arrested and taken away to be prosecuted further according to Thai law.

Source: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/12/18/7-year-old-girl-beaten-and-drown-by-thief/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-12-18

my god, what is in the rice, water, air overhere?

he could not just run out of the house?

but what you expect from those people carrying pen guns and knives, getting up in the morning and eventually kill someone

why did the crowd not kill this man on the spot ? would anyone object ?

They searched the house for an hour before finding her in the sink. Must be a bloody big house.

They searched outside.

but the man said he seen the girl leaving with her friend. But he didn’t believe so they searched an hour but could not find her, until they went into the bathroom and found the girl lying face down in the sink.

Please tell me that the alleged perpetrator will not be out on bail within a week. I'm a little bit surprised he does not have a few mor bruises showing in the photo. My experience is that someone caught in the act by thai folk, routinely get a good hiding. This guy deserved it plus a few more.

There certainly appears to be a significant seasonal-rise in these types of crimes at present. Interesting to see, if there has already been any mass-prisoner releases, which usually happens after the Kings Birthday on a yearly basis at this time of the year.

Sadly, one has to wonder, fearing if these recent rise in crimes is possible linked to that particular yearly occurrence, taking into account, there has been no-known official public announcement to date on prisoners being pardon and released back into society for so called good behavior with regard to time served to date?

Edited by MK1
  • Like 2

Please tell me that the alleged perpetrator will not be out on bail within a week. I'm a little bit surprised he does not have a few mor bruises showing in the photo. My experience is that someone caught in the act by thai folk, routinely get a good hiding. This guy deserved it plus a few more.

he is not rich or connected by the looks of it so I guess he will stay in jail , now if he was the son of a big shot ....

Thankfully Thailand still has the death penalty

If found guilty, then IMO deserves it, but sadly also IMO, Thailand very rarely carries out the death penalty anymore, infact according to wiki, it was last carried out in 2009....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_capital_punishment_by_country

I know some people are opposed to the death penalty, but I'm of the thought that people who commit henious crimes of the sort that has alledgedly happened and are found guilty and without any doubt guilty (DNA etc) deserve to die, as painfully as possible and made to last as long as possible so as that they feel real pain....But only after they have been used as a punch bag and beaten un- mercifully as possible without resulting in death for at least 2 years..

RIP little girl, no pain or fear anymore...