Yingluck hopes to meet Suthep to end political turmoil

Lite Beer

Best thing she can do is keep right away from him, as a lot of the heavy weights are starting to distance themselves from him, and he seems to be loosing protest support numbers. On top of that she and others know he is a fruit loop.crazy.gif

If it takes a fruit loop to stop Thaksin from being white washed Thailand can use an army of fruit loops.

Thailand would be reunified if Thaksin was white washed of all his crimes and the charge he was found guilty of be given a pardon on it.

2 and 1/2 years and it has taken a massive one month protest to get it through her head that she was wrong. Simply unbelievable. But then again I have a western education and can not vote so she probably dosen't give a hoot what I believe.

I wonder if the college she went to would take back her degree if they knew what she was doing? I would certainly strike it off my list if I had children looking for a inexpensive diploma.

• Like 1

Yingluck plays the smartest game, as usual. Whenever Suthep barks, threatens, insults, gives one more ultimatum, incites people to commit criminal actions, ... she extends her hand and invite her opponents to dialogue. Yingluck plays wise, respectful, mature and restrained. Suthep, surrounded by his yellow thugs, keeps barking and barking and barking... rolleyes.gif Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes shre is for acouple of weeks now after two and a half years starting to get decent advisors.

She completly wasted 2 and 1/2 years she was suopposed to be leaading the country. The only thing she led them to was a down rating for corruption.

What I can say now is, if Suthep is clever then he will except her invitation and go for discussion with open transparency to the public during the meeting. If Yingluck is clever she won't run and face him for the discussion in public (but the problem is transparency to all politicians is like a death role). With this move, they can stop the civil unrest. But the problem is this, if Suthep didn't get what he wants, then he need to accept the majority vote on the new reform system and not by his own reform system. But for me I know one thing, he will again not accept the majority reform system as the is not what he wants.

• Like 1

CLOSE DOOR MEETING BETWEEN YL AND MR. S

YL: Alright! Old man. Let stop the game. You lose! Look around you, where have you been so far REFORM?? Are you kidding me!??

Do you think i will agree with your proposal? I have been chosen democratically elected as the PM. This is a fact, you think you can pull me down?? Who are with me? Bib, EC, NACC, even the uniform groups are joining me. We are getting stronger days by days. Stop your game,old dude. You got some old generals helping doesnt do anything. I will to see how much can you spent on the bullshit demonstration.

Let's finish up this shit soon. New year is coming,I am going to Paris for my new year clothes. I have booked my LV bag and taking my flight to LAS Vegas. I give you a deal. When we win the election again, we will push in the amnesty again. EVeryone will be pardon including you, plus i will personally give you additional bonus. I can assign your men into different government sectors too. Everyone gain in this deal. OK?

If you still carry on, you will lose big. Your accounts are frozen. There will be many coming on.

Think about it. Give me an answer before New year. I need to go shopping,seriously. ;)

S: I love money more, when it used to be decades ago. I feel disgusted when i saw you bunch of shits. I thought i am damn corrupted but you all are more despicable, incorrigible and evil at heart. To achieve your corrupted lust, you have sacrificed many of our people live, and now even attempt to rob the whole nation. The Devil must have summon you all here. For once, i need to do something for the people. I will fight with you to the end!

Skpe online

TS: Hey old freak! Just give up la!! Look at all my buffalos. It's all around the place. You give a good consideration. Once a presidential election is on, I promise you a very BIG deal for you. Oh ya, got time come Dubai leh. I lonely here, bring some white whisky and drink together. The crabs here not bad....

She already started campaigning?

Why didn't she put these so called mechanisms in place before ramming through that BILL. Let the opposition have speak time in the house, and worse of all not recognizing the decision that was made.

Prevention better than cure dear. Never wanted to talk before but was hardly there anyway as she was abroad on business. What I am saying is not just bashing for bashing sake it is fact, before anyone mobilizes a Thai peoples army to protest, she should have got all parties together-warned about the next one who is found corrupt would go to jail. got her act together, talked to all the parties re the said BILL. So much to do for the country instead of the trough business.

Why didn't she put these so called mechanisms in place before ramming through that BILL

She has never run the country, just done what she was told to do.

• Like 1

Yingluck plays the smartest game, as usual. Whenever Suthep barks, threatens, insults, gives one more ultimatum, incites people to commit criminal actions, ... she extends her hand and invite her opponents to dialogue. Yingluck plays wise, respectful, mature and restrained. Suthep, surrounded by his yellow thugs, keeps barking and barking and barking... rolleyes.gif Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Senselessness in its purest form!

Made my day: 'Yingluck plays wise, respectful, mature and restrained.'

That can't be serious: "Suthep ... incites people to commit criminal actions"

Did he incite to burn down Bangkok (like your friends did in 2010) ?

• Like 1

Why didn't she put these so called mechanisms in place before ramming through that BILL. Let the opposition have speak time in the house, and worse of all not recognizing the decision that was made.

Prevention better than cure dear. Never wanted to talk before but was hardly there anyway as she was abroad on business. What I am saying is not just bashing for bashing sake it is fact, before anyone mobilizes a Thai peoples army to protest, she should have got all parties together-warned about the next one who is found corrupt would go to jail. got her act together, talked to all the parties re the said BILL. So much to do for the country instead of the trough business.

Why didn't she put these so called mechanisms in place before ramming through that BILL

You are confusing the acting PM with TVF's favourite son, Abhisit. Amart says, Abhisit does!

Senselessness in its purest form!

Made my day: 'Yingluck plays wise, respectful, mature and restrained.'

That can't be serious: "Suthep ... incites people to commit criminal actions"

Did he incite to burn down Bangkok (like your friends did in 2010) ?

These minority of TVF posters that spew out pro red propaganda need memory injections. In spite of all that is being whipped up the only ones to really blame are the ones that made it all happen, ( We are family I've got all my sisters and me") sister sledge. re Thaksin

• Like 1

So the 150,000 or so 'rent-a-crowd' that 'Kim Su Thep' says are 'the people' should be able to overthrow a government that was elected by 15 million 'people'? Don't come with the "they bought the votes" nonsense as the dems have already admited to spending more in that department than PTP.

Edited by PREM-R
  • Like 1

You are confusing the acting PM with TVF's favourite son, Abhisit. Amart says, Abhisit does!

TVF favourite son ??? well it goes to show he is more popular here and why ???? maybe we are better informed re-facts Thai politics than most others.

But you in denial seem to be in the minority, WHY ???

• Like 1

All very nice if you had a leader who knew what she was doing. But she doesn't and she is not the one in control of anything, and certainy the only act she got together is that of shopping trips abroad!

Nothing is going no where faster then the speed of dark here in Thailand (an incalculable speed).

Suthep demand! Yingluck say. Suthep demand! Yingluk say. Suthep demand! Yingluck say. Suthep demand! Yingluk say. Suthep demand! Yingluck say. Suthep demand! Yingluk say. Suthep demand! Yingluck say. Suthep demand! Yingluk say. Suthep demand! Yingluck say. Suthep demand! Yingluk say. Suthep demand! Yingluck say. Suthep demand! Yingluk say.Suthep demand! Yingluck say. Suthep demand! Yingluk say. Suthep demand! Yingluck say. Suthep demand! Yingluk say.

Tomorrow

You've mastered the copy and paste feature. Well done.

CLOSE DOOR MEETING BETWEEN YL AND MR. S

YL: Alright! Old man. Let stop the game. You lose! Look around you, where have you been so far REFORM?? Are you kidding me!??

Do you think i will agree with your proposal? I have been chosen democratically elected as the PM. This is a fact, you think you can pull me down?? Who are with me? Bib, EC, NACC, even the uniform groups are joining me. We are getting stronger days by days. Stop your game,old dude. You got some old generals helping doesnt do anything. I will to see how much can you spent on the bullshit demonstration.

Let's finish up this shit soon. New year is coming,I am going to Paris for my new year clothes. I have booked my LV bag and taking my flight to LAS Vegas. I give you a deal. When we win the election again, we will push in the amnesty again. EVeryone will be pardon including you, plus i will personally give you additional bonus. I can assign your men into different government sectors too. Everyone gain in this deal. OK?

If you still carry on, you will lose big. Your accounts are frozen. There will be many coming on.

Think about it. Give me an answer before New year. I need to go shopping,seriously. wink.png

S: I love money more, when it used to be decades ago. I feel disgusted when i saw you bunch of shits. I thought i am dam_n corrupted but you all are more despicable, incorrigible and evil at heart. To achieve your corrupted lust, you have sacrificed many of our people live, and now even attempt to rob the whole nation. The Devil must have summon you all here. For once, i need to do something for the people. I will fight with you to the end!

Skpe online

TS: Hey old freak! Just give up la!! Look at all my buffalos. It's all around the place. You give a good consideration. Once a presidential election is on, I promise you a very BIG deal for you. Oh ya, got time come Dubai leh. I lonely here, bring some white whisky and drink together. The crabs here not bad....

Somebody be trippin'.

• Like 1

TVF favourite son ??? well it goes to show he is more popular here and why ???? maybe we are better informed re-facts Thai politics than most others.

well it goes to show he is more popular here and why ????

Well call me old fashioned, but I thought it was because the political forum derives a large amount of its "facts" from it's sponsor rag, The Nation which tends to lean just a tad towards an abhisit hagiography at times

maybe we are better informed re-facts Thai politics than most others.

Er, I'll get back to you on that one ("I thought it was because the political forum derives a large amount of its "facts" from it's sponsor rag, The Nation")

The caretaker premier reiterated that the government is willing to do everything to make the country move forward.

So leave or stop lieing. We all know you are just holding out for Amnesty mark 2 and to pocket as much of the bs 2.2 trillion loan as you can...

Another masterful insightful post, impressive!

well it goes to show he is more popular here and why ????

Well call me old fashioned, but I thought it was because the political forum derives a large amount of its "facts" from it's sponsor rag, The Nation which tends to lean just a tad towards an abhisit hagiography at times

maybe we are better informed re-facts Thai politics than most others.

Er, I'll get back to you on that one ("I thought it was because the political forum derives a large amount of its "facts" from it's sponsor rag, The Nation")

Most of us are NOT the fools you think we are, do you honestly believe we all only read the Nation ??? so you think the Nation brainwashes most posters. BU## S##T......I have said before If the Dems or another party were in government and carried on like a " Carry-On Movie the same as this shower I would be shouting about them, The Nation has nothing much to do with my 32 years here in Thailand. Hope you can understand why I post like I do.

Come on it's nearly Xmas, Hope it all blows over and NO ONE on either side is governing. To be honest WE could do a better job, no matter what you say.

Best thing she can do is keep right away from him, as a lot of the heavy weights are starting to distance themselves from him, and he seems to be loosing protest support numbers. On top of that she and others know he is a fruit loop.crazy.gif

Today when they walked, everywhere the people came out of the offices on the street and cheered them......

Seems the people just don't stay there every day as they need to work. Better wait for Sunday to judge his support. Really a lot people are fed up with the government and their unwillingness to leave.

Today when they walked, everywhere the people came out of the offices on the street and cheered them......

Seems the people just don't stay there every day as they need to work. Better wait for Sunday to judge his support. Really a lot people are fed up with the government and their unwillingness to leave.

I thought the government had left in effect ,caretakers only? So that the "people" can make their choices via an election confirmed by royal decree?

I thought the government had left in effect ,caretakers only? So that the "people" can make their choices via an election confirmed by royal decree?

It's like having something on the blanket-remove it and the stains still there.

It's like having something on the blanket-remove it and the stains still there.

So after 32 years in Thailand you have become incontinent?

Robby nz, on 18 Dec 2013 - 20:18, said:snapback.png

As some appointed Senators suggested that the Feb 2 election could be postponed under Article 187 of the Constitution, Ms Yingluck said this is a new issue which should be thoroughly studied and the forum could

help find the best solution to the current political quagmire.

So she knows that there is a way to postpone the elections if all parties agree.

Agree that is, that reforms must take place for the sake of the country.

If she, PT and Thaksin of course, were serious about instituting change then she would take that option and join with all the others to start the reform process.

There are already 3 reports on reform that have been gathering dust for a number of years and they would surely be a great starting point to get things underway.

So there will be no lack of ideas and to get things changed for the better.

If she were to take the option under Article 187 which if I understand correctly, is for all parties to withdraw from the election (simplified) then I am sure she would get her meeting with Suthep.

You have read the EC statement- as well as Suthep's- implying that 'the people' would not object to losing democracy for one or two years.

During that period, who is going to govern the country? Who will determine its composition? By what measure will it obtain legitimacy? Will it be accorded legitimacy internationally (and yes, though some may wish otherwise, Thailand is part of the international community)?

What laws will this interim 'people's council' be entitled to pass?

With whom will the rest of the world negotiate trade, defence etc treaties?

When the developed countries name and shame Thailand internationally- what will the attitude to foreigners REGARDLESS of political sympathy over here be?

("but I supported you on Thai Visa- don't hold me responsible for my government's causing you to lose face).

Be careful what you wish for.

OK Blaze, I have just seen your post as I don't spend a lot of time on this thing so now I will try to answer your questions.

However you must realize it is only my ideas.

When I have finished it would be great if you (or anyone else for that matter) could also answer your own questions then we might get some ideas that could help us all to understand better how things could happen with goodwill and a real desire to see change for the better.

First off it is your view that democracy would be lost by postponing an election however it could also be interpreted as a pause to form a better democracy.

The country , assuming agreement, would be run by a caretaker od interim government as it is at present.

There must be rules in the present constitution governing this as it is happening now. All that would be happening would be to extend the time frame to 1 year or whatever was agreed.

The composition would be much the same as it is now with the exception of the PM who would stand down and an independent respected person from outside would become the interim PM.

Composition would be by agreement.

Legitimacy would be much the same as it is now both nationally and internationally, ambassadors would continue as at present.

Would there be any need to pass additional laws in an interim period or international treaties ?

Any present international treaties would stand and if there any in the pipeline they should be open to scrutiny to ensure they benefit the country and not individuals or companies.

Why would other countries shame Thailand for working towards a better and fairer system ?

The group or groups tasked with proposing reforms would be separate from the Government and would be required to report on their work to the Government with explainations and reasons of what changes they recommend and the reasons why.

I would envisage several groups each with expertise in the reforms they were tasked with looking into, for instance one group could be recommending changes to education another to law and the courts, another to ways of combatting corruption and so on.

These would then be brought together and put into a policy document that could be taken to the people in a referendum.

All this assumes a will to change for the better by those in power.

That is probably to much to ask for.

Over to you Blaze.