Tablet Advice please

thailoneus

If anyone is answering this question from Thelonious, I need to buy a Nexus 7, not the 10, so maybe someone can tell us both were to go.

I found a price on Walmart of 268 for the 7 inch

And here is the USD449 price for the Nexus 10 inch

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Google-Nexus-10-Tablet-with-32GB-Memory/22088419?action=product_interest&action_type=title&placement_id=irs_top&strategy=PWVAV&visitor_id=60273999983&category=0%3A3944%3A3951%3A1078084&client_guid=e4fe0d12-ddb5-4b1e-9b59-091e4e5d535a&config_id=2&parent_item_id=26617791&guid=e2d52960-09ea-45af-b5df-f6450625e75f&bucket_id=irsbucketdefault&findingMethod=p13n

Since there is no import duty on computer components of more than about 5% I think, then prices should be roughly equivalent since the Nexus comes from Asia.

I have the nexus 10 great tablet. Go for that. Only issue is no in built extra storage you have to use external USB sticks.

Which is one of the reasons when choosing a tablet, take into account what you'll be using it for and think about what amount of storage capacity you might need, the nexus 10 has 16GB and a 32GB version at a higher price but no memory expansion for either...

Edited by MB1
  • Like 1

I am very happy with my Note 10 2014 version. Especially the screen and high resolution is the best on the market. I can sit outside in the sun and still no problems to watch a video.

I paid 19000 for the 32 gb version , not expensive when you look at the specifications.

For the first time in my life I feel I have no longer need of a laptop.

And so many android apps available now so forget Windows or Ipad.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app