Butch Lesbian who Deceived Girls into Prostitution Arrested

Lite Beer

Butch Lesbian who Deceived Girls into Prostitution Arrested

p3.jpg

A butch lesbian who deceived 5 girls into prostitution was arrested by police. She forced the girls to dance in and sit with customers where they were forced into indecent exposure. She denied the allegations.

BANGKOK – December 18, 2013 [PDN]: Anti-human trafficking department or AHTD, Pol.Col.Wanchai Wiboonkarn, vice commissioner, Pol.Col.Thawat Pinprayong, director of department 6, announced that they had arrested Miss Supanit Pewpong, or Pui, 24 years old, by the criminal court warrant 745/2556 , for human trafficking, by seeking benefit from prostitution. She was arrested in front of Thanyarak institute, Thanyaburi, Patumthanee.

Pol.Col Wanchai said the arrest was due on February 10th of this year.The detective team of department 6, arrested Miss Sarintip Prasaiyok, and Miss Krisrada Petnoi, in Wuachon restaurant, Asia road 43, Tungkamin, Namom, Songkhla.

The two women had 5 girls who danced in a coyote style in many restaurants in Sonkhla. They also forced them to sit and service customers with indecent exposure. The victims fled to seek help from Paweena Hongsakul foundation, for children and women, who coordinated with AHTD, to arrest the 2 women.

Read More: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/12/19/butch-lesbian-who-deceived-girls-into-prostitution-arrested/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

--Pattaya Daily News 2013-12-19

I don't see what she did wrong. How did she force these girls? Do they not have their own brains to walk away? Sounds like a Mamasan.

They did walk away, read the article

We don't know the full story, maybe they were threatened with violence if the attempted to leave

Surely there was something more serious and sinister occurring that was missing from this report .....but "Servicing customers with indecent exposure"....??? ....in restaurants ??? Sounds like your average Pattaya table dancing to me .( without the menu).

I don't see what she did wrong. How did she force these girls? Do they not have their own brains to walk away? Sounds like a Mamasan.

We don't know the full story, maybe they were threatened with violence if the attempted to leave

They could have walked away at any time but didn't. Something fishy is going on here.

If not violence, a good tongue-lashing?

• Like 1

"A butch lesbian who deceived 5 girls into prostitution was arrested by police."

I don't see the point in stating that she is a "butch lesbian". That is of course that being considered a butch lesbian by the legal system is a crime. That doesn't make the actual crime committed any more offensive than numerous "straight men" arrested for promoting prostitution. Perhaps this just shows the writer's prejudice against certain people's lifestyles.

So would a Butch Bitch on a Bike be more correct whistling.gif

"A butch lesbian who deceived 5 girls into prostitution was arrested by police."

I don't see the point in stating that she is a "butch lesbian". That is of course that being considered a butch lesbian by the legal system is a crime. That doesn't make the actual crime committed any more offensive than numerous "straight men" arrested for promoting prostitution. Perhaps this just shows the writer's prejudice against certain people's lifestyles.

Agreed.

What's the next headline gonna be from this reporter?

'Butch, 300 pound, needs to shave, bodily-odor stinking, carpet-munching dyke arrested on pimping charges'

Does her sexuality really need to be brought into this?

Edited by lostmebike

If this is lifted from Thai, the reason why is because Thai language makes a distinction (for lesbians) between the roles of the slightly more 'masculine' and slightly more 'feminine' player in the pair (not applicable in all cases).

A "Tom" is a lesbian choosing to adopt the role of the more masculine part of the relationship, meaning they approximate the role of the man in a male/female relationship.

A "Dee" is a lesbian choosing to adopt the role of the more feminine part of the relationship, meaning they approximate the role of the woman in a male/female relationship.

There is no rude meaning to either phrase as far as I know, and this is a normal name used by the people themselves as well as general public, without any rudeness meant.

However, when translated into English, this same typical language usuage ceases to be relevant. So I an see where the "Butch Lesbian" line came from ("Tom") but obviously it doesn't work in English.

Like translating the written media word for a ladyboy "Sao Prapaet 2" would not work in English "2nd type of woman" either.

• Like 1

They could have walked away at any time but didn't. Something fishy is going on here.

Again, read the article, if you cannot read then get someone to help you

• Like 1