Disapearing Posts

PREM-R

Please note I am not questioning Moderation

I have noticed that recenly a number of my posts have 'disappeared' from the forum with no indication as to why. I have received no notification that a post has been removed and in the thread that the posts have been removed from there has been no message to say that "posts have been removed". So it is a mystery which has been compounded today when I find that an original post I made yesterday has 'vanished' but a reply, quoting my post in full, is in the later part of the thread. My original post is below, I am sure you will agree it does not infringe any "laws" of the TVF. Has any one else had problems with posts going astray for no reason?

PREM-R, on 20 Dec 2013 - 16:23, said:snapback.png

Kim Su Thep does not want elections, he wants an unelected 'government'. With an election, the government is elected for a finite period of time, there is nothing to stop 'The Dear Leader" from putting off elections indefinitely once he removes democracy. Look how he told everyone that he would "hand himself in", a few weeks ago, after one of his 'D Days'. That day passed and he broke his word. Why should anyone trust him to return Thailand to democracy at any time in the future if he is allowed to get away with this nonsense.