Steam cleaner?

marrmrrs

Hi..

Need to hire a steam cleaner for a day or so to do the front and side area of a house I own.... Anyone help with any company who would do this in Pattaya. I am in the Siam Country Club road area?.... And a rough price?... Or a company who might carry out the work?

Many Thanks

David..

I don't think I've ever seen a steam cleaner being used here, but I've seen many high pressure sprayers being used. I've also seen teams of Thais, armed with bushes, soap (or other chemicals), and water being used.

Any property maintenance business should be able to help you. I think the price depends on the size (in sqm).

Edited by BB1950

There is a decent high-pressure water sprayer for sale on bahtsold.com for 600 baht. The guy says he used it a few time for cleaning the walkway around his pool. I have also owned these before and they are also great for that and cars, bikes etc.

If you own a home they are a great investment rather then paying someone each time. Cheap enough at all stores too; homeworks, Big-C, Lotus etc. etc.

Steam cleaners are for cleaning carpets.

Edited by Gone

Thanks to you both for your advice.... And helpful!...

Think I will invest in a new one.... And thanks for correcting me on the issue of "steam cleaners are for carpets"... You are of course correct!...

Again Thanks...

David.

Edited by marrmrrs

• 1 month later...
marrmrrs, on 21 Dec 2013 - 21:08, said:

Thanks to you both for your advice.... And helpful!... Think I will invest in a new one.... And thanks for correcting me on the issue of "steam cleaners are for carpets"... You are of course correct!... Again Thanks... David.

No, he is wrong. Steam cleaners are not just for carpets.