Dell batteries

Carlosm

I live in a fairly remote part of Thailand. Took my Dell laptop to the local computer shop to see if he could get me a new battery for it. He pretty much sh*t himself. Shaking his head and saying no no no, Dell !

So, i'm going to future park next week, can i get one there or in or around Rangsit ? Or is there a website where i can order one online ?

Laptop - Dell XPS720S

I doubt you will find what you want at Future Park. Best to take a 5 minute drive to Zeer from Future Park and maybe try there, but Dell Thailand customer support is where I would try first. If Dell Thailand doesn't have what you want or you don't like the pricing then Google your model and you should find some after market replacement batteries available on-line from China, Hong Kong or Singapore. Someone here can probably suggest a company they have used previously. I was thinking myself about getting a new battery for an old laptop and most of the on-line battery vendors I saw were less than half the price of the original, including shipping.

I got my battery ... for an HP ... from Alibaba in China. Have had it now a couple of months and it seems to last very well. It was about 600Baht but took 2-3 weeks to come (post free). I have also had a motherboard and Keyboard from there. No complaints.

Zeer, ITsquare and Fortune Tower have laptop battery suppliers.

Was quoted around 3,200 baht for a replacement battery for my Dell, from a Dell dealer, but decided to buy one (not Dell) online from a Chinese supplier at half the price.

Well, it didn't last long and within a year or so wasn't holding its charge at all. You get what you pay for!!