Anyone Know of a Restaurant Featuring Christmas Eve dinners?

praglen

Blue Lagoon at the back side of "the Village" on 3rd road (across from the fire station, look for the Village Chippy sign, turn in drive to the end) He is having a fantastic Christmas eve buffet featuring imported meats and other products. It is Scandanavian so no turkey, but imported lamb and ham among other items. Free pool table, swimming pool, wifi, no reservations needed, stop by after 2pm cost B1000 for farangs and B500 for the thai ladies.

Never been here but is it easy to park with the car, can use the parking space of the hotel next to it?

Yes, they validate parking. And so they should at 80B for water.

Then why drink water when the cheapest beer there cost the same ?

Anyway If you can''t afford a drink with the Christmas Buffet the coffee is included !

Edited by balo

Never been here but is it easy to park with the car, can use the parking space of the hotel next to it?

Yes, they validate parking. And so they should at 80B for water.

Then why drink water when the cheapest beer there cost the same ?

Because I happen to want water?

Anyway If you can''t afford a drink with the Christmas Buffet the coffee is included !

I am not American and as such I dont drink coffee with my meal. And you seem to be mistaking a lack of desire to pay 80B for water for a lack of ability to pay 80B for water. The two are not the same.

I just think that their drinks prices in general and their water prices in particular are all absurdly high in relation to the food costs, and this has cost them at least one occasional customer.