RAM mounts in Chiang Mai

Garry

Thailand

ALL ABOUT-I CO., LTD.

PHONE: +662 399 1511-2

WEB: www.gps4you.net

APPLICATIONS: GPS, MOTORCYCLE, AUTOMOTIVE

should be able to tell you. THey are the agents on the website for ram mounts.

Maybe you have to go to Buri RAM

harrry I know I can get them in BKK, but I'm currently in CM and curious for an outlet here. I suppose I was feeding the trolls by opening the thread here.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

Thailand

ALL ABOUT-I CO., LTD.

harrry I know I can get them in BKK, but I'm currently in CM and curious for an outlet here. I suppose I was feeding the trolls by opening the thread here.

Phone Bangkok and ask who sells them here. As they are the Thailand DIstributor they may know who they sell too.

Edited by harrry

Thailand

ALL ABOUT-I CO., LTD.

Maybe you should have said what a RAM mount was....at first I thought you meant the mounting on a computer motherboard that holds the RAM chips.

Go to InvadeIT web site, see what they have, and order it from Pantip or Computer City type stores if they do not have it on hand. I have found the stores try to sell you what they already have while InvadeIT seems to be like Amazon and will sell you what is available in Thailand. But the stores are usually happy enough to order it for you.

I went through this process building my new computer a few months ago, doing some thorough research, and found that the H/W I selected could only utilize a maximum of 32GB of RAM. So that is what I got.

Ze

Thailand ALL ABOUT-I CO., LTD.PHONE: +662 399 1511-2LOCATION: THAILANDWEB: www.gps4you.netAPPLICATIONS: GPS, MOTORCYCLE, AUTOMOTIVE should be able to tell you. THey are the agents on the website for ram mounts. Maybe you have to go to Buri RAM
harrry I know I can get them in BKK, but I'm currently in CM and curious for an outlet here. I suppose I was feeding the trolls by opening the thread here.Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4
Maybe you should have said what a RAM mount was....at first I thought you meant the mounting on a computer motherboard that holds the RAM chips.
Hi HarryI wasn't calling you a troll, but this is what I'm afterhttp://www.rammount.com/Default.aspx?tabid=68 Edited by Garry

Garry..... You can order any version you want from Amazon and they deliver here for a reasonable price. Got a few for my Garmin GPS and they work quite well. Delivery time was about two weeks and usually no duty on a small package like that.

• Like 1

Garry..... You can order any version you want from Amazon and they deliver here for a reasonable price. Got a few for my Garmin GPS and they work quite well. Delivery time was about two weeks and usually no duty on a small package like that.

Thanks T_Dog, I'll use Amazon if I have to, but I was just curious for local content. I'll call the BKK supplier if I have to. :)

Go to InvadeIT web site, see what they have, and order it from Pantip or Computer City type stores if they do not have it on hand. I have found the stores try to sell you what they already have while InvadeIT seems to be like Amazon and will sell you what is available in Thailand. But the stores are usually happy enough to order it for you.I went through this process building my new computer a few months ago, doing some thorough research, and found that the H/W I selected could only utilize a maximum of 32GB of RAM. So that is what I got.

Thanks noise, I should have stated in my title that it was for mounting a tablet