Beach road - disgraceful

blackman

wow! three weeks ago

they clean the beach every morning at about 4am in Spanish resorts

they empty all the bins at night too when there no traffic to block and no stinking garbage trucks for the tourist to see and smell

that aside i blame city hall for renting out the tents at 20,000 baht for 3 days, allegedly pocketing the money for a New Year bonus and allowing it to look like a Syrian refugee camp

i saw a double stall yesterday with a big cover made out of a patchwork quilt of old rice bags

there no uniformity, no room for people to walk on the beach path and barely a hole in the tents to actually get to the beach if they wanted to

seems anything goes down there, no control from anyone except to collect the rent

in the many years i have been here, its the ugliest i have ever seen it and the biggest ever abomination of the use of the description ''international beach resort'' or ''Thailand's premier beach resort''

it certainly fits the TAT's description 'Amazing Thailand'

anyway Gone, i heard you was leaving Thailand so whats it to you?

Lots of unemployed Spanish people around to do that work...what's the unemployment rate...like 25%, with young people closer to 50%. Try finding much of anyone to do any work in Thailand, let alone lowly beach cleanup work would be a challenge.

Could you kindly keep facts out of wishful thinking.

I wonder how many of these complainers would be happy on the deserted street shown in the picture of a beach road in Tenerife where ever that is. I also noticed the lack of beach now why would they leave that out. Maybe no room for pictures with all the tents.wai2.gif

kindly stick to facts not fiction or wishful thinking

beach in Los Christianos Tenerife -yesterday-no tents

Looks like two people not a highly popular beach why is that?

Miss seeing the picture of the beach with hundreds of people on it?

Same you misread and misquoted one of my previous posts?

Think you need some new glasses old man

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to live in mainland Spain on a yacht in Puerto Banus

I have been to Tenerife many times

I like it but it's a bit Lo- so for me

So you moved to Pattaya to upgrade your "so"? Or was it for the La Grotta pizzas smile.png

I came to Pattaya to have sex with exotic women

Same way you came to have sex with ladyboys

Edited by blackman
  • Like 1

So you moved to Pattaya to upgrade your "so"? Or was it for the La Grotta pizzas smile.png

Perhaps you should have left afterwards... I for one stopped going to Pattaya when I started reading this forum... and I wonder why I went there in the first place.

And it now seems that mentioning Tenerife on this forum brought that place bad luck... I just read on Yahoo news that three Brits were injured by an explosion on Tenerife... while Pattaya is so amazingly safetongue.png .

• Like 1

"Blackman:

I like it but it's a bit Lo- so for me"

Both Tenerife and Gran Canaria are nice peaceful places, if you really wish to retire, and all you need is great climate, and fairly cheap real estate.

But if you want to go out, and have fun, Canary Islands are not a place to live. Climate is great year around tho

Sent from my C6802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by valgehiir

Perhaps you should have left afterwards... I for one stopped going to Pattaya when I started reading this forum... and I wonder why I went there in the first place.

And it now seems that mentioning Tenerife on this forum brought that place bad luck... I just read on Yahoo news that three Brits were injured by an explosion on Tenerife... while Pattaya is so amazingly safetongue.png .

yes i saw it on the news but its actually two Brits and my friends are ok.

perhaps during your odd excursion to Pattaya you missed that the city was on Al-Qaeda hit list for many years and that muslim extremists from the south were planning to explode a big bomb here some years ago

so its not as amazingly safe as you imagine

as to the sex, ''it was sex for breakfast, sex for dinner, sex for tea, sex for supper'' (courtesy of Shirley Valentine )

if you could have left afterwards would that have been in the havetogo?

And it now seems that mentioning Tenerife on this forum brought that place bad luck... I just read on Yahoo news that three Brits were injured by an explosion on Tenerife... while Pattaya is so amazingly safe

How can reading an anonomous web board stop you visiting a country? You stopped visiting Pattaya cos of posts by complete strangers? That seems strange.

Canaries are good islands to retire, after you have completely given up. After you no longer go out to have fun, and all you need is pleasant climate.

If you live in in Tenerife, or Gran Canaria, you must agree the islands are dreadfully boring. There is no life there, no pulse. There are few people working in hotels and restaurants, and there are European pensioners.

It is for people who have given up.

Pattaya is pulsating, lively place, with all the good and bad that comes with being alive.

• Like 2