Bangkok: Taxi driver beaten unconscious by anti-govt protesters

webfact

The protesters were lucky I wasn't in the front row of the traffic jam. I would have pushed down on the gas and drove right through it with 180, I'm serious.

Yes, because that would really have helped the situation wouldn't it. Just what this conflict needs, more blood, more deaths, more violence and rage. Bravo on such an insightful contribution.

They murdered a taxi driver who asked to be let through because he had to bring back his taxi on time.

Seems like they don't care if people ask to be let through or not, so may as well give my option a try.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A police killed doing his duty and a taxidriver trying to earn a living murdered by thugs!!bah.gif

All in a days work by this peaceful middleclass protest.

Time for even the most hardcore supporters of Suthep here to realise, that he is about to completely destroy Thailand!

Yes Thailand needs change, but not the kind of change, that means you kill someone, who do not agree with you!!

The protesters were lucky I wasn't in the front row of the traffic jam. I would have pushed down on the gas and drove right through it with 180, I'm serious.

Yes, because that would really have helped the situation wouldn't it. Just what this conflict needs, more blood, more deaths, more violence and rage. Bravo on such an insightful contribution.

They murdered a taxi driver who asked to be let through because he had to bring back his taxi on time.

Seems like they don't care if people ask to be let through or not, so may as well give my option a try.

The thugs who murdered this man should be gaoled for a long time. That is justice. Ramming a crowd of protestors, no matter how idiotic, irritating and illegal their action is not. That is just another form of thuggish behaviour. More killing and violence is not the answer.

A police killed doing his duty and a taxidriver trying to earn a living murdered by thugs!!bah.gif

All in a days work by this peaceful middleclass protest.

Time for even the most hardcore supporters of Suthep here to realise, that he is about to completely destroy Thailand!

Yes Thailand needs change, but not the kind of change, that means you kill someone, who do not agree with you!!

Has there been any further information on the shooting incident that led to the policeman's murder?

Low level yellow thugs supporting Suthep in his insane battle against democracy and behaving like animals is, sadly, not something unexpected.

I feel sorry for this driver

But I also feel sorry for all the others who have been beaten, the journalists who have been intimidated and brutalized, the policemen who ended up in hospital, the son of Yingluck who was cowardly attacked, the unarmed pro-government protesters who were besieged in their buses, the three red shirts shot dead at the stadium, as well as the policeman shot dead today by the protesters... All this was, very unfortunately, something that was foreseeable, and probably unavoidable, taking into account the low level of the people who, for those who are not paid, blindly follow Suthep, however crazy and full of hate he might be.

But, and sorry to repeat myself, what is astonishing is to read comments from so called "educated" farangs who support Suthep and his criminal movement. That is far above insanity...

How can anyone educated support a minority trying to gain power through illegal means, violence, murder and the mob rule?

A psychiatrists mystery...

wacko.png.pagespeed.ce.jGW10VtQsI.png

No one attacked yingluck's son. Both sides, red and anti-govt, use violence, mob rule and intimidation to get their way, both sides have attacked journalists and police, the red stormtroopers have a long (well 3 years at least) history of this. PT have used intimidation of the press, judiciary and political opponents via their red guard consistently before and since they gained power to get their way.

I have no sympathy for Suthep and his fascist council, but you undermine your argument against him by using half truths and PT propaganda.

That said, those responsible for the assault upon this man need to be found and gaoled for a long time, they are thugs and cowardly scum.

That is all need be said about this topic the rest is also an attempt to justify it by way of your own bit of propaganda. rolleyes.gif

I will tell you one thing i know 100% for certain, there are some out there who dont wear colours on the inside at all really but change them on the outside protest to protest just to go along, to them its about showing power and naa and being known as a "dangerous man" .. they love boasting about it... these scumbags are what we all know as mafia this is one way that they like to show their manhood... they find trouble where they can so they can act the tough guy and impress their fellow scumbags and girls.

• Like 1

Low level yellow thugs supporting Suthep in his insane battle against democracy and behaving like animals is, sadly, not something unexpected.

But I also feel sorry for all the others who have been beaten, the journalists who have been intimidated and brutalized, the policemen who ended up in hospital, the son of Yingluck who was cowardly attacked, the unarmed pro-government protesters who were besieged in their buses, the three red shirts shot dead at the stadium, as well as the policeman shot dead today by the protesters... All this was, very unfortunately, something that was foreseeable, and probably unavoidable, taking into account the low level of the people who, for those who are not paid, blindly follow Suthep, however crazy and full of hate he might be.

But, and sorry to repeat myself, what is astonishing is to read comments from so called "educated" farangs who support Suthep and his criminal movement. That is far above insanity...

How can anyone educated support a minority trying to gain power through illegal means, violence, murder and the mob rule?

No one attacked yingluck's son. Both sides, red and anti-govt, use violence, mob rule and intimidation to get their way, both sides have attacked journalists and police, the red stormtroopers have a long (well 3 years at least) history of this. PT have used intimidation of the press, judiciary and political opponents via their red guard consistently before and since they gained power to get their way.

I have no sympathy for Suthep and his fascist council, but you undermine your argument against him by using half truths and PT propaganda.

That said, those responsible for the assault upon this man need to be found and gaoled for a long time, they are thugs and cowardly scum.

That is all need be said about this topic the rest is also an attempt to justify it by way of your own bit of propaganda. rolleyes.gif

I will tell you one thing i know 100% for certain, there are some out there who dont wear colours on the inside at all really but change them on the outside protest to protest just to go along, to them its about showing power and naa and being known as a "dangerous man" .. they love boasting about it... these scumbags are what we all know as mafia this is one way that they like to show their manhood... they find trouble where they can so they can act the tough guy and impress their fellow scumbags and girls.

What exactly am I trying to justify? Please tell me as I've reread my post and don't see where you are coming from. Edited by Bluespunk

Ah the nice peaceful warm and loving yellow shirt scum. Shooting police and beating taxi drivers. Glad they are having a peaceful demonstration. Time to put an end to Suthep and his mongrel dogs before they kill anyone else.

• Like 2

What started as a movement for a right cause, has now turned into something else. This is f**d up.

I really dont care any more. This is not my fight. All I hope for, dont shut down the airport.

Sent from my C6802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Something I wonder about as the country slowly descends into mob rule, will farangs become targets for their rage? I keep hearing that many Thais hate us and only put up with us because we spend money. I don't know how true this is or even what percentage hate us if it is true but something to think about perhaps.

When the mob rules in any country all bets are off - hysteria can spread like wildfire through a crowd. Looks like Suthep will get what he wants once he's lit the touchpaper for the fire to rage in Bangkok.

Maybe we could ask a certain German reporter?

• Like 1

What exactly am I trying to justify? Please tell me as I've reread my post and don't see where you are coming from.

first off a child was brought into a political agenda, an attack was made be it verbal innuendo only but the threat was there. totally unacceptable, secondly the words "stormtroopers" and "Red Guard" are equally propaganda terms. Now I dont think that is what you meant but then again you dont use propaganda words for these scumbags that killed this poor man I note .... yellow mafia or yellow guard etc etc is absent from your posts yet the word red is used in derogatory terms all the time. When you do this it gives the impression be it concious or not that its to be expected with the red yet yellows its a one off, that in itself is a form of justification.

Say it like it is,.... BOTH sides have people and others who happily play BOTH sides and equally happily KILL people.... red stormtroopes, yellow stormtroopers BOTH Kill.

The best solution is for Yingluck to step down and have a candidate that is at the very least not a blood relative or direct crony of Thaksin. But of course she will never do this even though she said "I will step down for my country". Yeah right. She's probably getting a good pedicure right now prior to an afternoon of power shopping.

• Like 2

Its not difficult to see where these yellow shirt protesters are heading.

Anyone who is still supporting Suthep and the disgusting behaviour of these animals should be ashamed of themselves.

Would your same disgust apply to the 2010 protests when the glorious peaceful supporters of democracy then were rioting, beating and killing people? I'm curious.

There seems to be large scale condemnation of the protests now from TV supporters here, but were you also condemning the protestors in the same way a few years ago? Oh wait, you weren't here then most of you.

Would your same disgust apply to the 2010 protests when the glorious peaceful supporters of democracy then were rioting, beating and killing people? I'm curious.

There seems to be large scale condemnation of the protests now from TV supporters here, but were you also condemning the protestors in the same way a few years ago? Oh wait, you weren't here then most of you.

Then why don't you enlighten us? Did the redshirts beat taxi drivers to death?

• Like 2

very large amount of blood... I think he will be in a coma and never quite the same if he has not already died.

I wonder what he did to deserve having his skull fractured?

Yes, brain trauma opens up a truly encyclopedic list of future ailments, from epilepsy, blindness, palsy etc. That is why when you damage somebody's brain like this, the criminal charges (in a sane world) would be 'attempted murder', because you have prevented the person from living their normal life in future. If you survive, but the new you has to be spoonfed and cleaned by carers for the rest of your life, your former self was infact murdered.

• Like 1

What started as a movement for a right cause, has now turned into something else. This is f**d up. I really dont care any more. This is not my fight. All I hope for, dont shut down the airport. Sent from my C6802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

How can you possibly say that it started off as movement for a 'right' cause. The facts are, Suthep was issued a warrant on a murder charge. To avoid this warrant ( and he succeeded temporarily) he started all the problems of today, along the way he discovered a 'popular' tune amongst his lemming like followers and started preaching reform. Of course this reform will include him as ultimate leader, he is a meglomaniac, and he wants to have his own police force................"A right cause", my backside !

• Like 1

Its not difficult to see where these yellow shirt protesters are heading.

Anyone who is still supporting Suthep and the disgusting behaviour of these animals should be ashamed of themselves.

You know, I don't dispute that the reds may have caused some problems in 2010 (not sure so many of them needed to die) and so did the yellows before them (with the airport closures etc) but those events are in the past.

The reds are not here now (having wisely gone home to not inflame the situation) but still the protest leaders incite the mob and now people are being beaten and killed.

History should not be forgotten, but the problem is now.