Police Stop Girls From Sitting Outside Bars In Soi 6

CharlesDavid

Soi 6 bars were asked to keep the girls inside until after 17:00 yesterday only. Bangkok police were in town for a meeting at the nearby Grand Sole Hotel.

-redwood

Phew...... :o:D:D

I think it's a good idea to take 'em indoors. Open air beer bars should also be enclosed. I used to dread walking down Soi 6 in the afternoons on account of all the zombie looking whores :o sitting outside the bars. They were eyesores to say the least. Same with open air beer bars at night.

Did you HAVE to walk down Soi 6 ? Couldn't have gone down Soi 6/1 perhaps ???

Anyway I think they have moved them in because a couple of Katoeys tried to do over a Norweigen who spurned their advances. According to Pattaya People TV last night they were attacking him with chairs and bottles. All a bit suspicious as only one was arrested, 5000 Baht fine and a night of very hard work in Soi 9.

Not only Niels.... A conscientious policeman sent three of his men to flush out the Katoeys on Sunday.

The other one or two Katoeys involved escaped only because the Norwegian couldn't positively identify them.

Nevertheless, the Katoey caught was the main instigator.

In defence of the 'Farang', he actually wasn't in Soi 6 for short time purposes, nor had he been drinking prior to the incident. It was an entirely unprovoked attack by the Katoeys.

The name of the bar concerned is Foxy Bar.

There's a dive shop as well ? ? ? ? ? ?

Theres loads of them.. Muff diving shops :o

I must admit, I have had plenty of diving experience in that street. I have also taught that the ocupants must 'dive' as well in order to release the full value of the current!!! :D

Not only Niels.... A conscientious policeman sent three of his men to flush out the Katoeys on Sunday.

The other one or two Katoeys involved escaped only because the Norwegian couldn't positively identify them.

Nevertheless, the Katoey caught was the main instigator.

In defence of the 'Farang', he actually wasn't in Soi 6 for short time purposes, nor had he been drinking prior to the incident. It was an entirely unprovoked attack by the Katoeys.

Was this THE "Niels"?

Soi 6 bars were asked to keep the girls inside until after 17:00 yesterday only. Bangkok police were in town for a meeting at the nearby Grand Sole Hotel.

-redwood

Phew...... :D:D:D

Looks like you will still be able to ask directions to the book shop after all :o

May I at this juncture `do a Jai Dee` and state quite categorically that I have no affiilation whatsoever with this particular den and have never visited these premises......Hey! Ho! :o

May I at this juncture `do a Jai Dee` and state quite categorically that I have no affiilation whatsoever with this particular den and have never visited these premises......Hey! Ho! :o

SuUUuuuuuure, Fox.

Looks back to normal to me..

WEBCAM

The resolution on the webcam is so bad, it's impossible to make out any facial features. This is good because I may have to walk down that Soi again in search of the library.

Edited by xyz

The resolution on the webcam is so bad, it's impossible to make out any facial features. This is good because I may have to walk down that Soi again in search of the library.

That cam is annoying. You get the pic for 2-3 seconds, but it takes 10+ seconds to refresh (maybe there was just a lot of people viewing it at the same time). :o

(note: that must have been the case, because it's streaming in real-time now, no problem. You can even see the waves moving in the puddles. Of course, there's nothing much to look at either right now.)

Edited by Kerryd

Looks back to normal to me..

WEBCAM

The resolution looks really good now; it would be easy to recognize someone walking by.

Was this THE "Niels"?

Hint..................read the preceding posts. :D:D

(Private joke...........sorry Artisan couldnt resist.) :D

I had nothing to do with this ! (just trying to increase my post count !)

oops, almost forgot to add a smiley ! :o

Was this THE "Niels"?

Hint..................read the preceding posts. :D:o

Touché mon ami......just re-read your preceding post and spotted the answer. I had a chuckle at his "alias". Did the katoey say "Who was that masked man?"

A fiery horse with the speed of light, a cloud of dust and a hearty "Hi-Yo, Silver!" as Kemosabe and his many Tontoesque cohorts come to the aid of a stricken farang in peril down Soi Sex......... sorry Soi Six.

Edited by Artisan

Was this THE "Niels"?

Hint..................read the preceding posts. :D:D

I had nothing to do with this ! (just trying to increase my post count !)

oops, almost forgot to add a smiley ! :o

Good for you Kerry :D ...................see, I remembered my smiley

Yikes ! Checking out the soi 6 webcam. There's one girl standing outside that bar that looks interesting.

Ah well, to far to go in the pouring rain just for "interesting". Besides, I have something much better going with me to the DaVinci Code premier tonight ! Which reminds me, I probably should let her know.............. :o

They're gone !! All of them !! While I was typing my last reply, they all disappeared. Maybe it's a 5 pm thing ? Can't see anyone even standing inside the doorways.