Grand Prix Golf Club Kanchanaburi

JAS21

We have played this course twice and will be playing it again the middle of next month. The course is absolutely fabulous and in the not too distant future will be close to if not the best course in Thailand.

It isn't exactly an easy course, you are certainly at a disadvantage if you can't hit long and more so if like me you can't hit straight either.

Now I have a book of 10 vouchers and they give a reduction of 1000Baht a round. I will be using five (they do allow 5s as you have to use a buggy). So I have five vouchers that I probably won't need. So if there is a group of five who would like to have a cheaper round PM me with an offer.

Please don't ask me too much about Caddys as it's maybe four months since we played there... then Isuzu took over the course for the day. My caddy came from a different course, had only been driven around the course once, managed to take a wrong turn! Apparently those who got the regular caddys were pretty lucky! You can look at grandprixgolfclub.com it's pretty impressive.

If you want a nice, but reasonably priced place to stay in Kanch have a look at Good Times Resort, we have stayed there quite a few times recently..

I played Blue Sapphire in October and had a look over at the Grand Prix course and have been dying to play it ever since. Got some friends who have played it and they say it's up there with Amata Springs.

That is a BIG call !!

I have played Amata Springs, & it is out there on it's own when compared to other courses I have played in Thailand. Local Siam CC & Plantation members think their course/s is good, but does not hold a candle to Amata Springs, IMO.

What sort of cost is GP ?

I played Blue Sapphire in October and had a look over at the Grand Prix course and have been dying to play it ever since. Got some friends who have played it and they say it's up there with Amata Springs.

That is a BIG call !!

I have played Amata Springs, & it is out there on it's own when compared to other courses I have played in Thailand. Local Siam CC & Plantation members think their course/s is good, but does not hold a candle to Amata Springs, IMO.

What sort of cost is GP ?

http://www.grandprixgolfclub.com/

We haven't played Amata but when we played Grand Prix 'others who should know' said it's as good and it is still in its early days. Sorry the five Complimentary vouchers have already gone.

I understand that eventually it will be a members only club ... but that may change.