Lnb Frequency

PeterSmiles

Please help me out with this one.

I'm connected to the Vinasat 1 sattelite receiving K+ and have a Universal 9750 - 10600 Lnb installed.

The first 4 transponders are received on 9750 Lnb frequency with my Skybox F3.

One transponder ( 11669 Mhz H 30000 ) isn't received on the 9750 Frequency and I will have to change the Lnb frequency to 10450.

If I set the Lnb frequency to universal 9750 - 10600 I can't receive any signal from any transponder. I first thought it is a problem with the Skybox, so I tried 2 other Skyboxes with the same result.

I have a fourth receiver, some Thai brand named Hitech, and with that receiver I can receive all 5 transponders including the 11669 transponder with the lnb set to 9750 frequency.

That receiver has also additional the following Lnb settings

9750 - 10600

9750 - 10600 Universal A

9750 - 10600 Universal B

With the first setting I receive all transponders, with the two latter settings I receive no signal from any transponder.

So now my problem is that with Skybox, I'm able to receive the first 4 transponders, but for the 5th transponder I have to change the Lnb frequency .

When set to 9750 Frequency I have to turn the 22K on, but when set to universal Lnb the setting switches automatically to auto .

Where do you think the problem lays.