More Deliberate True Slowdown

nephilim

Hi

So, last week I did a post about how True adsl dropped to a quarter of it's normal rate between the hours of 10am and 5pm, last tues and weds. After those days, it was fine.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=68725

Until yesterday.

Yep, 10am sharp, bandwidth takes a steady downward route, and between 5 and 6 starts to rise again.

Today, same thing.

I called true, they denied everything, of course, but the facts show this is deliberate, not a "technical problem".

I know I'm not the only one this happens to, as friends on true are also finding it.

But I just don't know what to do, other than dump True and find better - so can anyone recommend a non-capped, good service with similar pricing?

thanks

Neph.

Hi

So, last week I did a post about how True adsl dropped to a quarter of it's normal rate between the hours of 10am and 5pm, last tues and weds. After those days, it was fine.

Until yesterday.

Yep, 10am sharp, bandwidth takes a steady downward route, and between 5 and 6 starts to rise again.

Today, same thing.

I called true, they denied everything, of course, but the facts show this is deliberate, not a "technical problem".

I know I'm not the only one this happens to, as friends on true are also finding it.

But I just don't know what to do, other than dump True and find better - so can anyone recommend a non-capped, good service with similar pricing?

thanks

Neph.

There was me thinking of upgrading my package too! I wish there was an alternative! But even if there were I have very litte confidence in any service here, as the "logic" how things are run, is always the stumbling block. Still if anyone does know, then please let me know, as I would like to really have the broadband service that I am paying for!

Hi

Until yesterday.

Today, same thing.

thanks

Neph.

Pehaps CS Loxinfo provide better service, but the problem remains that ISP's are cagey about letting on how much bandwith is available for consumer use and how over-subscribed it is.

CSLox have been blocking/limiting bandwidth between 9 and 6 for months.. Bit torrent packets are blocked alltogether during this period :o

If they are limiting it... I am just disgusted they are limiting my adsl to LESS than a dialup!

Just the latest addition to why Thailand is a (bad) joke.