Where to buy fire works and is it legal?

guzzi850m2

Been out looking for some fire works but can't find anywhere they sell it?

I just wants a few rockets for 2400 hours tomorrow evening.

During the resent Loi Krathong festival there was fire works all over the place and the only time I seen our dog trying to get inside the house, he-he.

Okay found a shop in Naklua that sells everything.

Bought 6 serious looking rockets for 590 baht and some very big roman candles as well.

The shop was filled with Thais also buying fire works big time, that shop is having a field day today.

Now we just wait but might do some test firing tonight.whistling.gif

Okay found a shop in Naklua that sells everything.

Bought 6 serious looking rockets for 590 baht and some very big roman candles as well.

The shop was filled with Thais also buying fire works big time, that shop is having a field day today.

Now we just wait but might do some test firing tonight.whistling.gif

Can you elaborate as to where this shop is please as I am sure that is what you were hoping for in your OP.

When you pass the fish market & park on your left, you keep going app. 200 meters and it's there on your left.

Thanks mate. Good info but is there a reason I would want to park 200m before the place if I'm on a bike or just no place to park there?

When you pass the fish market & park on your left, you keep going app. 200 meters and it's there on your left.

Thanks mate. Good info but is there a reason I would want to park 200m before the place if I'm on a bike or just no place to park there?

No you can find parking for a bike, no probs.

What I meant to say, there is a small park for walking next to the fish market.

Most likely, fireworks are illegal, that is why people are setting them off everywhere, to get rid of them. There was a sign on Jomtien beach, next to the police box, that said shooting off fireworks on the beach was not allowed. I though I had got my days mixed up, and it was New Years Eve last night.. But thats in the same class as %100 helmet compliance.

No you can find parking for a bike, no probs.

What I meant to say, there is a small park for walking next to the fish market.

55555 Actually it was me who mis-read your post. Park/Park same same. lmao Thanks again and enjoy

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

Dropped pin
Near เซ่เวนตลาดนาเกลือ(ซอย ???? Pattaya-Naklua, Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150
https://goo.gl/maps/mXDsf5KDfFVpM4n88

Around 2 shops were open on 31 December at 7pm, they had a wide variety of fireworks, but no cherry bombs or loud explosions, they said not allowed to sell them, but they had everything else and alot of small fireworks for kids to enjoy ????????????, thanks for whoever made this post helped me find it