Serial Shoplifter caught at Central Pattaya Supermarket

webfact

Serial Shoplifter caught at Central Pattaya Supermarket

steal-6.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Monday afternoon Pattaya Police were called to a Central Pattaya Supermarket to arrest two suspected female shoplifters, one of them later found to be wanted on seven arrest warrants for similar offences.

Police arrived at Tops Supermarket in Central Pattaya and met with a Security Guard who had spotted the two suspects, Khun Chalieaw aged 57 and Khun Wanpen aged 32 placing facial cream inside Silver Foil, before leaving the store without paying for the items.

The silver foil was used to avoid detection by the sensors positioned at the entrances and appeared to have worked. The pair were not counting on the eagle-eyed security guard who was watching the pair on CCTV as they committed the alleged theft of the creams.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/113577/serial-shoplifter-caught-at-central-pattaya-supermarket/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-12-31

From the title I thought they must have been nicking Corn Flakes

"Serial" certainly has become a popular adjective in the local press & on Thai Visa recently. It'll soon surpass the popularity of terms used in comments made by those planning "boarder" runs or those seeking accommodations in a "quite" neighborhood or even those resolving to "loose" weight.

And those not wanting to spend too much "baths"

• Like 1

Wonder if those foil lined refrigerator bags work like the aluminium foil does to avoid detection . Any volunteers who want to test it out?

Ask any Russian walking around naked , they will do it for you

Wow, what a thrilling, newsworthy story. 2 women caught who nick small items from shops. Do the police report everything on Thai visa just to give an impression that they do something other then collect Tea money?

Of course these 2 women are wrong and should be caught but it's a petty crime.

At the moment the so called prevention of road deaths is falling over,, I would much prefer to have seen arrest statistics yoy on drunk drivers, dangerous drivers etc,. But no, nothing at all because arresting them and adding them to the statistics would means no income for them I guess.

Unfortunately I have had to travel on the road after 10:00pm lately to pick up a relative who is working late. The increase of idiot / drunk drivers on the road is very scary and I have not seen any increase in police activity to try and curb this.

So, catch shoplifters of course but also tackle the immediate and serious issues on the roads right now..

• Like 1

Wonder if those foil lined refrigerator bags work like the aluminium foil does to avoid detection . Any volunteers who want to test it out?

Ask any Russian walking around naked , they will do it for you

Naked Russians... Now that's a news worthy story as long as they have a pic!