do you believe in god?

williamta20012

No I don't. I think it's a ridiculous concept and doesn't fit with my logical mind.

Wish there was a god, aliens and ghosts but until is see plentiful credible evidence of any of them I can't believe.

I do however envy people that have faith, I'm just not capable of blind faith.

• Like 1

Actually right now you have 13 minutes to edit your OP on this one and make it a poll!

Edit the OP, and click MANAGE TOPIC POLL (to the right).

Then you can add in your poll to this very topic. But hurry.

I dont know how to do it WAAAAAA and im on my samsoong mobile that wont leave web page mobile mode, if I run home to my laptop the soi dogs will chase me and it will add to the farang stigma here

OK, I'll play.

I do not believe in God.

I think we are wired as a species to believe in "higher powers" and there are higher powers, such as nature, but I think they are explainable by science. Not all of it can be explained as yet because we are only smart animals so we're working on it.

Over time I have become more of an atheist than an agnostic.

I think many people need to believe in this higher power thing for the sake of the their sanity so it shouldn't be mocked. People need to do what they need to do.

As I think we are wired for this, to be atheist might indeed be risky for sanity but at least it is honest. What I'm saying is that I think it is our nature to be believers but that does not prove the realness of ANYTHING spiritual that people believe in.

Religious people who think you need to be religious to have any morality or ethics I think lack imagination. Atheists are perfectly capable of being moral and ethical.

Edited by Jingthing

OK, I'll play.

I do not believe in God.

I think we are wired as a species to believe in "higher powers" and there are higher powers, such as nature, but I think they are explainable by science. Not all of it can be explained as yet because we are only smart animals so we're working on it.

Over time I have become more of an atheist than an agnostic.

I think many people need to believe in this higher power thing for the sake of the their sanity so it shouldn't be mocked. People need to do what they need to do.

As I think we are wired for this, to be atheist might indeed be risky for sanity but at least it is honest. What I'm saying is that I think it is our nature to be believers but that does not prove the realness of ANYTHING spiritual that people believe in.

Religious people who think you need to be religious to have any morality or ethics I think lack imagination. Atheists are perfectly capable of being moral and ethical.

Nice 1 line reason... wink.png

totster :)

No. It's just a made up idea that became popular but that doesn't make it fact. I have no problem with other people believing in whatever they want, but I have a huge problem with things like the media turning to church spokesmen for opinions on matters (or indeed the church offering up opinions). Once you admit you believe in a supernatural all-powerful entity you sort of lose your place at the table where adults are discussing things.

I mean, the Pope is kind of funny with his fancy dress costume and his special house and all that, but he's not that different from the man on the corner eating his own shoes because the aliens beamed space rays into his head.

No. If there really was a god then would be only one god and boy, I bet we would know about it. I could see god calling us together for weekly meetings telling us how much we have f**ked up!!!

It's a completely ridiculous concept in this day and age, wishful thinking & fear of the finality of death.