Places To Watch The World Cup

spurs

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE TO WATCH THE WORLD CUP FOR ENGLAND GAMES?

SUPERB

S

Any of the 50,000 bars in Thailand covering it. I know a few who have invested in Plasma tv's just for this. :o

They'd be better off investing in a rice porridge licence so people can legally drink while they're watching it. I have a funny feeling though that even the Police will turn a blind eye this time.

SUPERB

S

The right place to watch and feel the atmosphere for the world cup is central world plaza. ( The former world trade center )

Edited by Thaising

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that English commentary will not be available for the World Cup, apart from hotels which pay the license. Anybody knows if this will include the thousands of bars which willbe showing the games?

Migs

The right place to watch and feel the atmosphere for the world cup is central world plaza. ( The former world trade center )

It was all rubble when I went past on Sunday.........

I'm afraid theres going to be lot of 'Good Bar for the World Cup' posts coming up in the next week or so.

SUPERB

S

Any of the 50,000 bars in Thailand covering it. I know a few who have invested in Plasma tv's just for this. :o

They'd be better off investing in a rice porridge licence so people can legally drink while they're watching it. I have a funny feeling though that even the Police will turn a blind eye this time.

Why? The first England game is on at 8pm (10th) and the second is on at 11pm (15th) . Agree the third one is at 2am but hey.