Why farang like to find friends from internet when they travel in Asia

Sierra1991

Ok guys I thanks for all suggested smile.png

I went to my bf house 2 times last year and was stayed with his family smile.png

He was helped me a lot about paper works to get visa. Coz I'm still a uni student so I don't have much money in my bank account.

but I think my bf still young he's 24 years old and I'm 23 years old. So maybe we didn't meet in the right time.

He was my first farang boyfriend so I never know about guys put profile on internet to meet girls for some reason not just love.

sounds silly right hahaha how embarrassing ! I was just believed about love too much.

so even know it's hard to find truth love on the internet but I still got my profile on dating website again Lol.

Thanks everyone

is it too difficult to put a small photo of you in your profile. you are going to find more farang here than just about anywhere.

do like Shancloudy and you are off to a flying start.

(not for me but for others)

Edited by Big Pinkie

Ok guys I thanks for all suggested smile.png

I went to my bf house 2 times last year and was stayed with his family smile.png

He was helped me a lot about paper works to get visa. Coz I'm still a uni student so I don't have much money in my bank account.

but I think my bf still young he's 24 years old and I'm 23 years old. So maybe we didn't meet in the right time.

He was my first farang boyfriend so I never know about guys put profile on internet to meet girls for some reason not just love.

sounds silly right hahaha how embarrassing ! I was just believed about love too much.

so even know it's hard to find truth love on the internet but I still got my profile on dating website again Lol.

Thanks everyone

is it too difficult to put a small photo of you in your profile. you are going to find more farang here than just about anywhere.

do like Shancloudy and you are off to a flying start.

(not for me but for others)

Big Pinkie: What do you mean "Do like Shancloudy and you are off to a flying start"?

smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Depends on the guy to be honest. Some are looking for a GF and will wait till they find a good lady. But that's e very 2 sided coin. When your meeting people online and the first question is " Wat your jop. " Followed by " What your Salary" makes you wonder what the lady is looking for. On sites I have been on sometimes you meet cool people and others are looking for a little extra cash on the side. As for guys I think it depends on the guy. Talk with him a lot, see what he is like. If he keeps reverting to sex talk most likely is not there for a GF but a play thing. Just my thoughts anyway

• Like 1

Sorry about your bad luck Sierra. I met my wife on a website in 2009 and later in that year came over here to meet her in person. We got married a couple of months later and have been having a very happy life together every since.

The single ladies in our moo baan saw how well we did and a number of them joined the dating websites as well. When they met a man they would always bring him by our house to introduce us to him. I guess was to show the man that there are other farangs living near her home. Because of this I have learned a little bit about these men.

It seems there are seven kinds of men that use the on-line dating serviced:

1. Those that want to have a lady to be there tour guide and sex partner while they have a vacation in Thailand. They seldom are heard from again.
  2. Those that come to Thailand looking for a free place to stay with a lady to have fun with. They will live in her house or apartment with her and when his two weeks or month’s vacation is up, they leave and are seldom heard from again. They are all about having a good time with a minimum output of cash.
  3. Men who already live in Thailand that are looking for free sex. They date you a little until they find someone else to move on to. In some cases they are already living with a Thai lady and may think about moving on to someone new. But if he will do it to the one he has now sooner or later he will to the same to you.
  4. Men who are looking to retire to Thailand because it is cheaper to live here and it is a little bit adventurous for them. They sometime want to find a middle aged lady who already owns a home and a car so they don’t have to make a major investment.
  5. Men who want to retire to Thailand because they can’t find a nice lady that is easy to get along with in their home country. This kind of man may be OK for you as they will provide for you and in most cases be faithful to you.
  6. Men who are socially inept, ugly, fat or just tired of ladies from where they come from and just don’t know how to find a lady that will accept them in their home country. This may be OK for you if you can find love for his type, at least he will be true to you.
  7. Men who just like the look and manners of a Thai lady and want to spend their life with one. This would be a good choice but they are hard to find.

I would suggest you read the profiles of the men who talk to you on line very carefully and look for signs that don’t add up. Pay attention to if they are willing to relocate to Thailand or if they are willing to go through all the mountains of paperwork and expense to move you to their country. Many men would like to have a Thai lady come to their country to live with them but they have no idea how expensive it is or how much time and paperwork it will take. So unless you can tell if they are financially well off, you need to address this issue in the beginning before you waste too much time and energy on them.

Good luck in your search.

And I am number 4. I work or live on Non O retirement and can provide but I do expect a woman to be working and hopefuly with her own abode, not living in mothers or daughters home. Thailand was advertureous 35 years ago. The way I figure is they want something from me, and I expect something in return.

She just made this thread to make her ex-boyfriend jealous.

Not sure why people are taking it for anything other than that.

To make her ex boyfriend jealous, Is that you? smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

She wishes

LOL let me guess you're such a nice and handsome guy right? don't waste your time here .. seems like you don't wanna answer the question.

She just made this thread to make her ex-boyfriend jealous.

Not sure why people are taking it for anything other than that.

To make her ex boyfriend jealous, Is that you? smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

She wishes

LOL let me guess you're such a nice and handsome guy right? don't waste your time here .. seems like you don't wanna answer the question.

How did you know he is handsome? :)