New Year

northernjohn

Well it has been traditional to make New Year resolutions that we seldom manage to follow. This year I am going to put my energy into weight reduction with a sensible diet and some exercise. I am not going to take one of these fad diets or listen to the people who only eat food that is as chemical free as the fruit in the garden of Eden. I will of course cut out some of the obvious such as sugar products and cut back on the rest.

I believe this is a sensible plan. As with out really working at it I have managed in the last two years to lose 15 Kilos.

I am not going to beat my self up if I go off it. In fact I might reward myself with some thing I shouldn't have every so often.

Wishing you all a happy and prosperous New Year.wai2.gif

good luck. if you can, perhaps exercise a few hours in the a.m. or after lunch and then walk every night for an hour. i did that and the weight just fell off, and i started at 160ish...so not that heavy to begin. i had my coffee, good breakfast of whatever, very little for lunch, and big dinner before my walk. never cared about a diet, just walked or biked to places instead of taking a tuk-tuk. trust me, you can walk 4-miles to your destination, eat a little, then walk back. and drink a ton of water.

• Like 1

good luck. if you can, perhaps exercise a few hours in the a.m. or after lunch and then walk every night for an hour. i did that and the weight just fell off, and i started at 160ish...so not that heavy to begin. i had my coffee, good breakfast of whatever, very little for lunch, and big dinner before my walk. never cared about a diet, just walked or biked to places instead of taking a tuk-tuk. trust me, you can walk 4-miles to your destination, eat a little, then walk back. and drink a ton of water.

Wut 'e said! +1

Any reviews of the Duke's bash last night at their sort of new place on the river? I mentioned it to a few customers who said that they intended to go. It seems like it would be a great place to spend New Years.

Edited by Ulysses G.