have to visit immigration yes or no? Confused

I have got a Non Immigrant B multiple entry visa, I arrived three days ago from Manila and they stamped my passport for three months, I also got a paper in my passport from the immigration at Chaeng Wattana that I have to report on the 2nd of January. Do I still have to visit the immigration or do they see entering Thailand from the airport as checking my address in Thailand.

Do you have a multi entry visa or do you have and extension of stay with a re-entry permit ?

If you have a visa that will give a 90 day entry with no requirement for any "reports" to immigration because you would have to leave the country on or before the 90 days ended.

An extension of stay requires a 90 day report to be made for every 90 days spent in the Kingdom. If this is what you have a report will be due 90 days after your arrival.

Check your passport to ascertain Exactly what you have.

rvdk, you must leave Thailand not later than the "until" date stamped on your arrival stamp, which is 89 days after your date of arrival. You do not have to report to the immigration office.