Yingluck gives New Year morale boost to the police

webfact

PM gives New Year morale boost to the police

PNSOC570102001000201_02012014_011524.jpg

BANGKOK, 2 Jan 2014 (NNT) - Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra visited the Metropolitan Police Bureau, delivering speeches giving the law enforcers New Year blessing, and morale boost.

Attending the ceremony were Metropolitan Police Bureau chief Police Lieutenant General Kamronwit Thoopkrachang, his deputies, and 300 troops from Kamphaeng Phet, Lampang, Kanchanaburi, and Ratchaburi provinces.

Ms. Yingluck praised the police for being able to keep the peace of late, and looking after the safety of the Thai people. She then wished for their health, wealth and success for their future endeavors.

She also reportedly mingled with the troops casually before being sent off warmly.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-01-02 footer_n.gif

The way she holds the microphone indicates, she is good at giving..............!giggle.gif width=20 alt=giggle.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1819233433>

clap2.gif I had to go back to the photo to check it out !1 ... cheesy.gif ....... 2 Handed ... Good Girl ..thumbsup.gif

Edited by noikrit
  • Like 1

Not the best moment to take a pic of the cop beside her. I did a double take to be sure he actually wasn't a zombie smile.png

Looks like he's been having a few drinks with the Headless Minister of Labour.

"Yingluck gives New Year morale boost to the police"

Interesting headline that more than piqued my interest but the story and picture was nothing to get excited about after all.

As a sidenote: Deosn't the cop in the pic stood next to YL looks like he has cats eyes? (fade out to music from the Twilight Zone.....)

"Yingluck gives New Year morale boost to the police"

Interesting headline that more than piqued my interest but the story and picture was nothing to get excited about after all.

As a sidenote: Deosn't the cop in the pic stood next to YL looks like he has cats eyes? (fade out to music from the Twilight Zone.....)

How dare you pinch my post-5 mins before yoursblink.pngwink.png