Where are the good deals for 1-2 month rental cars ?

I would like to rent a car on my next visit to BKK. Probably looking for a one or two month rental with full insurance. I'm okay with a smaller car and not looking for the perfect condition 2013 mondel.

Any suggestions on companies that can provide a reliable rental vehicle for a good rate? I would prefer one of the bigger companies not a small company with just a few vehicles.

Thanks,

Why would one need a Car in Bkk.?. Taxis are so cheap. If you intend to tour, fly n drive is best. I.E. rent in Chaing Mai airport and dump it back and move on to say Hua Hin, same again.thumbsup.gif

Well because I value my life more than the taxi drivers do. Yes taxis are cheap but if you stay outside of the center then you need a taxi to get anywhere. I am a very careful driver and during my last stay in Thailand some of the taxis journeys I took were very scary indeed. Ranged from old guys who seemed to be at risk of falling asleep to drivers who seemed to be practicing for some race.

Edited by retiredat50

I can suggest Budget. Have rented a Honda City for two month until I was able to get mine. Cost THB 21.000 per month. Full insurance, no deductions. Car was fairly new with 45000 km and had absolutely no scratches or damages. I have used before Hertz and Avis. Always had trouble with the cars as they seem to ge only older models in that category. I think the " youngest" I had was two years old.

• Like 1